Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Release






Happy Thursday, Friends!!

It's Thursday so that means a new
Pink Cat Studio release
Yipee!
If you purchase one of the digi images today
You'll receive the cute Lily image for free

Stop by Pink Cat Studio blog to check out the
AWESOME cards the design team created


This week I decided to use my neglected Cricut Cartridge
Wild Card
I love this cartridge and I found a few
CUTE baby related files that I used on my card

The designer papers on my card are by DCWV
Card stocks by Stampin Up Apricot Appeal
I used gingham ribbon, Scribbles Iridescent Paint, and SU Scallop circle


Another card using the Cricut Wild Card cartridge
Isn't the PCS Owl so cute or what?
I colored the images with my Copic Markers
The metal sentiment is by Making Memories


Okay. . .be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio
Check out all the cute images there
You'll love them all!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!

10 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Omgosh, these are TOO cute Maria! Love the pretty colors and fun layout, you did a fantastic job :0)

Lorie said...

Incredible cards Maria!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Maria,i love your images.
So gorgeous papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

greenchick said...

Sooo cute! I love both colors but I especially love the green one. Thanks 4 sharing.

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful baby cards, Maria! Your colouring and composition is out of this world.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness, Maria! How flippin' cute are these!

Scrappinangler said...

Maria,
You knocked it out of the park as usual! Beautiful cards! Hugs, ~T

Beth Norman said...

I'm always looking for ideas for baby cards. Yours are sooooooooooo cute.

June said...

LOVE these baby cards!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

OH! These cards are ADORABLE!! Your coloring is superb, as always and the designs are fab! Really really cute stuff, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |