Friday, June 18, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #54 - Very Vintage




Hello Friends! Happy Friday!!

It's that time again!!
What time?
Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge time!!
Fun times! Yay!

Come and play along with us!
It's a stress free way to getting your Christmas
Cards and projects out of the way!!

Be sure to stop by to check out this week's challenge
and
the AWESOME cards the design team created


This week challenge is all about
VINTAGE!!
I LOVE vintage
Why?
Because I get to use my lace
And I've got lots of them.



I used Ranger's Distress Embossing Powder to create an aged embossed appearance
Lace, vintage buttons, Tim Holtz distressing ink, string beads
DCWV designer paper, SU card stock, Walmart ribbon

Okay. . .come play along!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria this is a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. card!!!

~victoria~

melissa said...

Fab! Love it :) Colors are great!!!!!

Angelwood said...

Wow! This is stunning and very elegant! I love the vintage look! Beautiful work! hugs, Angela

Gwen Mangelson said...

STUNNING! Is the ribbon from your latest adventure? (lol just teasing you)

I love your creations! Come teach me how to be more creative will ya!

love ya!
G

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria,i love your image and your papers.
So gorgeous details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle said...

Another beautiful creation! Love the gorgeous red with the browns...so elegant with all your embellishments and lace!

The Wired Angel said...

This is stunning Maria.. what a fabulous Christmas card. The recipient will love it. Hugs, Peggy x

Carmen said...

Hi Maria. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I really love your card too. The ribbon is gorgeous, and I love those little buttons and the lace. Very vintage and classy looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |