Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digi Release



Hi Friends! Hey. . .it's that time again!! It's Pink Cat Studio release of their digi stamps! Oh gosh, I really had fun creating my cards because the images are so fun! I love tree images! Be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio blog and check out all the awesome cards created by the design team!!

With my first card, I printed the images so it looked like a scenery. Check out all the birdies hanging out on the line. . .wow, so many birds all over the place! LOL! I decided to keep the card simple and let the images speak for themselves. I colored the images with my Copic Markers and added a few dew drops to the image. That's basically it.

Oooh, the green looks a bit neon now that I look at it! LOL! I colored the images with my Copic Markers again then cut around the image so it looked like a puffy tree. The images are really versatile. There's a lot of fun possibilities. I think these images would be perfect for a scrapbook layout too.

I'm going to cut my commentary short today. I'm pre-scheduling this post and it's past midnight already! It's okay . . .my daughter don't have school (today) so I won't have to get up early but . . .I'd like to lay down and read a book before I go to bed so goodnight and . . . .good morning!!

Hope y'all have a beautiful day!!

6 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Maria,What a BEAUTIFUL cards,i love your images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

MacKenzie said...

GENIUS! I love what you did this week!

CreativeMish said...

So Cute!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!!!

Christine said...

Stunning cards Maria!!! I love that stamp. I like that it is not a "character stamp". Sometimes you just want to stamp something different.
xoxo, Christine

Brigitte G. from Australia said...

very cuuuute cards and loooove the bright and funky flowers !!
well done !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |