Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Scrap Chick Bird House Card

Hello Friends! Happy Wednesday to all of you!! I was suppose to post this project yesterday but I wanted to add the scrapbook layout I'm creating using the same myscrapchick.com "$1 birdhouse" file. I still haven't finished the layout so I decided to just post the birdhouse card I made.

Gosh, I had sooooo much fun creating this card. The file isn't a card. It's just the birdhouse but I attached it to a card base. I really want to create more projects with this birdhouse file. It's very versatile. The file is actually taller but I adjusted the size so I could create a wider birdhouse to fit on my card base.

There's so many design possibilities with this file. I think I'll create a more shabby chic design on my next birdhouse card. Just to let you know the bird is actually a template I had created a while back. . .I think last year. I haven't converted the template to a SVG . . .if you want the hand cut file: Click Here I'll post the SVG some time soon. I've been meaning to convert it but I've been a slacker lately!


Here is a close up of my card. . .:) Anyway. . .be sure to check out all the super cute files at myscrapchick.com! Lemme' tell ya'. . .there's a lot of them that you'll love.

Card Details:

Paper: K&Co designer paper, SU Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Ink: Tim Holtz distressing ink
Accessories: myscrapchick.com birdhouse file, dew drops, rhinestone, lace, buttons, Making Memories trim


Okay, that's it for now. . .I'll work on finishing my layout and hopefully, I can post it later today!

Hope y'all have a beautiful Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Rleen said...

Fabulous bird house card. I love the cute birdie and the lace. Awesome job as always.
Have a wonderful day Maria!
Hugs,
Rleen

KeeponScrappin said...

Adorable Maria! I love the colors and the shape. TFS!

Unknown said...

sooo cute and sweet. love the idea and the colors
jovita

Riet said...

Ohhhh So beautiful Maria,i love your papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

CreativeMish said...

I love the birdhouse... and I love the buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |