Saturday, February 2, 2008

Stamp and Scrapbook Club Roll


ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Everybody! If you don't mind, I'm going to keep this at the top for a few days so those who didn't see this announcement will have a chance to see it. For new posts, please scroll down to the previous post.

I will be starting a "Stamp and Scrapbooking Club" in February. If you are interested in the benefits of being part of my "Stamp and Scrapbooking Club", email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com with the subject "Stamp Club" and I'll send you the details and you can decide if you want to join! There's yummy benefits in joining. Hopefully, I'll be hearing from you!

P.S. Club membship is restricted to residents of the United States only!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sent you my registration and am so excited about joining the club. You have the most awesome ideas and am anxious to learn more.
Thanks for this opportunity.
Linda Peterson

Nicola said...

Hi there

Congratulations. I love reading your blog.

You've been tagged :) please see my blog for the details...
http://gorillamamagreats.blogspot.com/

Hugs,
Nic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |