Monday, February 18, 2008

A Girlfriend Card

Hi Everyone! Here is a card I made last night. I haven't used this stamp by MFT for such a long time. I still have a few of them that I've yet to ink.

There's so little time, so many stamps! Argghhh! I colored the image with my Copics Markers. I actually colored this image when I first got my Copics and was practicing with coloring. I think I had set it aside and not used it because I didn't like how it came out but now that I look at it, I think it looks fine. It's a good thing I didn't throw it out. I recommend not throwing out your work if you don't like how it looks. You may have a different perspective later in the future.

The gingham and daisy ribbon is by Making Memories. The scallop is by SU and I believe the cardstock is SU Tempting Turqoise and K&Co designer paper.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!


17 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love that gighamn ribbon

Becky G said...

So cute, Maria! I love the flower ribbon going down the side! Everything is wonderful! Have a great day!

Shannon McGann said...

This is beautiful! I love those colours together. And the lace flowers are so pretty with this card.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! The colors are great and the layout is cool as usual. Awesome!

Tracy.H said...

So glad you didn't throw it out too! Looks awesome, Maria! :0)

Risa said...

Hi Maria!
I love your card and I'm glad that you decided to keep it! I too will create cards and set them aside becasuse I'm not pleased at the time. Later... with a different perspective, I will like what I have made and keep it. Your card is pretty and I love that flower ribbon.
malieta:)

Ila said...

This card is Fabulous!! I love the flower border. I have stamps too that I haven't used...I'm a stampaholic!!

Tina said...

this card is so beautiful!
I love the flowers on it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Love the colors Maria... and the lace looks great on the card. TFS!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute card, Maria. The colour choice is lovely. I have this image too and have forgotten about it. Guess it's time to bring it out.

Bonnie Weiss said...

Adorable card, Maria. I love the way you can layer your cards but it never looks like it's "too much".

Diane said...

That sentiment is so true Maria!!
Your card is beautiful!!TFS!

Rita said...

Cute card! Luv that flowere lace ribbon Maria!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such a cute card! Love the lace!

kathleenh said...

Pretty! I like the lace trim coming down the side and the colors!

Crissy said...

What an adorable card! The image is so cute!

Corie said...

Oh Maria, I just love this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |