Friday, February 22, 2008

Stamp and Scrapbooking Club Membership Enrolling for March

Hi Everyone! I'm not sure you're aware of this but I have a "stamp and scrapbooking club" and it's an ongoing enrollment each month. I'm taking new members for March start up date. It's a 3 month membership. Email me at lbmcd66@hotmail.com for the details.

I have a "private" blog site for club members and this "candy bar card holder" is one of the projects I posted with a tutorial. I post tutorials, sketches, and challenges for members that I don't post on my "public" blog sites.

Each month members receive project, card, and scrappy kits that I send to them to put together themselves. I provide the materials and they put the kits together.

I'm not big on promoting on my blog sites but if you're interested in joining, just let me know!


Anyway. . .this is the candy bar holder opened up with the candy inside the pocket.

I used Close to My Heart "Adorable" stamp set item #D1183. Close to My Heart now has their catalog online. You can view it on my Close to My Heart website on my sidebar to the right.

I used CTMH "Hollyhock" and "Chocolate" color combo for both the ink and cardstock.



This is the candy bar out of its pocket. I made a few of these candy bar holder for my daughter to give to her teachers on Valentines.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so neat!!! I really love the outside and inside. Good luck with your club.

Alhambra Club said...

this is fantastic, how great. Have a good weekend.

pescbrico said...

Ok Now I want to go eat chocolate! :) LOL Your kit is really pretty! Have a great day!

Becky G said...

What a great candy holder, Maria! So pretty! I bet they were a great hit!

Rita said...

Fantastic idea, this is really cute!

Lori said...

What a great little gift this is! Love the color combo, too.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Fantastic! Great colors!

Tracy.H said...

Maria...you are just too talented for words. This is so great!! :0)

Ana Baird said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Corie said...

WOW this is just so adorable!!

2 Worlds said...

Aodrable Maria

Betsy said...

This is so cute! I love the whole concept.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |