Thursday, February 7, 2008

RAK from Joan

Hello gang! Look at what I received today!! Surprise, surprise! I love surprises! I received this card from Joan. . .she's from way in the Netherlands! Isn't it a fabulous card!

It was so sweet of Joan to send me a card. I love the sunflower and the paper that she used. She did a fabulous job coloring the image!!

Joan's card reminds me that I need to send out my RAKs for the month. Don't be surprised if you receive a card from me. . .:) I randomly go through my addresses that I have and send them out.

Be sure to drop by Joan's blog site "Scrapmum" and check out her fabulous creations!! Thank you Joan for making my day! You're fabulous!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Oh such a nice card,she sure did an awesome job with the coloring!!
Lucky girl,it's always so much fun rec happy mail!!!

marja said...

it's a beautiful sun flower card!!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Gorgeous RAK card!

Becky G said...

Fantastic RAK, Maria!

Risa said...

This is a beautiful RAK Maria!
malieta:)

Anonymous said...

Joan, This card is wonderful. It is so original---I am going to try to make one similar. Thanks for the idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |