Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Will be Gone for a Few Days!!

***UPDATE***
Hi Gang! I decided rather than starting up a new blog for my old stuff, I'm just going to purchase a one time fee of $20 with google and I'll have 10 GB of storage space. I initially looked at Typepad but they only offer 100 MB for $4.95 a month or $49.50 a year. For 500 MB it's $8.95 a month - far less than the free space that blogger offers. Google's blogger offer 1 G (1,000 MB) for free and believe it or not, I'm already close to using up 1,000 MB. Crazy!! I love blogging but not enough to pay $50+ a year. LOL! There's no monetary return with blogging, lots of love, but no mula (money)! Too funny! But I blog for the love of doing it so I'll go the cheapest route possible!

**************************************************


Hi Everyone! I'll be MIA for a few days because believe it or not, I am running out of memory on my blog account. I'm going to open a completely new blog account for both my Card Inspired blog site and this site and archive the older posts to a new blog. Obviously, I'll need to work on it slowly but I need few days to move some of them over. I'm almost at my maximum memory space! With all the posting and uploading of pictures I do, it's no wonder I'm running out of space!! If I don't move the older post out, I'll won't be able to post new pictures!! So, I'll see y'all in a few days!! Hope y'all have a wonderful week!

While I'm away, I'll just torture y'all with my favorite band!! 30 Seconds to Mars and Jared Leto!! LOL! This is a great video, it may not be your type of music, but you'll love the message. Check it out!


Until later. . .

9 comments:

Debbi Muche said...

Awesome video, I hope you will share more of his music with us soon! Good luck setting up your new blog, I can't wait to see more of your creations.

Diane said...

Have fun with working on your new blogs Maria!! Have a wonderful week!

2 Worlds said...

Are you going to change address?

Bonnie Weiss said...

Hurry back, Maria ... we will miss you!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, I didn't know us bloggers have limited space. I wondered why it was free--it's not in the long run. They have us hooked! Can't wait to have you back. Good luck with the work behind the scenes.

wandykj said...

Maria, OMG! My son has this CD. He really likes them too. I've never seen the video before but I really like them. They remind me of Linkin Park. My son says they are AWESOME!!!

Risa said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you for sharing the video....very nice! I didn't know that we were limited in memory space with the blogspot. This is very interesting....take care and we will see you soon.
malieta:)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I'm so "new" that I didn't know you COULD run out of space. Squeeeeek! How do you tell if you are? and thanks so much for sharing all the info. :0) Mel

Betsy said...

You are a generous blogger, posting so many photos,I mean. I'm not surprised that your using up memory. Good choice to stick with the cheap route!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |