Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cool RAKs!! Check Them Out!!

Hey Everyone!! Look at the wonderful stuff I received today! Happy Mail!

This AWESOME, CUTE, and FABULOUS card is from Rita at "Rita's Little Corner"!! I mean it's CUTE! The chickee is the sweetest looking bird! Rita is such a sweetheart for sending me this card and the awesome Bella images. It really lifted my spirits and made my day! I was feeling a bit gloomy yesterday and to receive such an awesome card really made such a difference. Thank you Rita. . .you are the sweetest, just like that cute chickee!! I TOTALLY appreciate it!!

I received this SUPA COOL card from Gabby of "Confessions of a Stamper". When I opened the envelope, I was expecting a lovely card but when I pulled out the card, I laughed so hard. . .not because it's a funny card but because OMG! It was Jared staring at me! Gabby knows how cool I think Jared Leto of "30 Seconds to Mars' is and how much I love this band! This is the coolest card EVER!! I absolutely love it. . .not only because it has Jared's picture but because the design of the card is FABULOUS!! It's sooooo Rock n' Roll.

I showed the card to my husband and he laughed and said that we're weird! LOL! He's just jealous because no one ever sent him such a cool card.

Thanks Gabby! You absolutely knew what would make me smile! Ingenious card. . .and very personal. You're the best!

12 comments:

Diane said...

Those are so cool Maria!!! The Jared card is awesome!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great RAKs Maria... that JL card from Gabby is super COOL...

Becky G said...

Don't you just love "happy mail"? I know I do! These are both terrific! What nice friends!

Alhambra Club said...

Great RAK's Happy Valentine's Day

Tracy said...

ROCKIN AWESOME cards Maria. People are really showin you the love. How wonderful for you!

Rita said...

What a kool card from Gabby...I luv it! Yes, happy mail can really make one's day, I'm so glad you liked it! Happy Valentine's Day Maria!!!

Lauren said...

Lucky lady! TFS.

Catherine said...

The Jared Leto card is so cool! I love it! I also like 30 Seconds - and of course my heart sings everytime there are re-runs of My So Called Life on TV! I was totally Angela Chase in high school - just a bit more goth and instead of red, my hair was dyed dark. Oh to be young and full of angst again...*smile*
Hugs,
Catherine

pescbrico said...

These are cool! I'm happy for you. Have a great Valentine day!

Gabby said...

YAY! I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!! I found that Jared piccy googling Ville from HIM and when I saw it...I KNEW I had to use it to send you a RAK card! Your hubby just doesn't understand us! LOL! I guess we are weird like that huh? Anyways...I'm glad you liked! OH OH OH...BTW...you are the bomb! I got the birthday card and the stamp set!!! My mouth was on the floor at how much you know me! I was gonna order that set from you! I LOVE the versatility of this one over the one from SU...shhh...being a demo...I don't look good saying that! LOL! Thanks so much you rockin' girl you! HUGS!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What happy mail! They're both fantastic! That card is so Rock-N-Roll! WOW!

Risa said...

These RAKs are beautiful and that rock star card is totally awesome!!!
malieta:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |