Saturday, February 16, 2008

Close To My Heart - For Every Occasion

Hi Everyone! Just a card I made today! I stamped the image using Close to My Heart "Thoughts of You" stamp set. This is a really pretty stamp set. It's a two-stemp stampin' type of stamp set so it's really fast and easy to color in the images. The sentiment is from the "For Every Occasion" stamps set.

The color combo for this card is Close to My Heart "Petal" "Pansy Purple" and "Sweet Leaf". The shadow color is "Amethyst". I'm still trying to familiarize myself with Close to My Heart colors. Don't worry, I'll get good at it one day. LOL!

Oh, before I forget. . .Close to My Heart now has their catalog online so go check it out on my right sidebar. The full catalog is visible meaning all their products plus scrapbooking and card ideas are now available for viewing! Whoohoo! Go check it out!

This is going to be a short post. . .until later, folks!


18 comments:

Lastel said...

Very pretty , love these colors !

Becky G said...

So pretty, Maria! Love that image and the ribbon placement!

pescbrico said...

Lovely! :) Have a good weekend :)

Ana Baird said...

Gorgeous and stylish!

My Paper World said...

The colours are Beautiful!

Rita said...

What a pretty card! Makes me yearn for my flowers to bloom now!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card, Maria. The Stampin' Up card below and everything that preceded it, too. Sorry you're receiving some unfavorable emails. It seems so silly. If there was only one stamp company, we wouldn't be having nearly as much fun as we do, would we??? Good luck with your CTMH business.

Jessica Diedrich said...

So cute Maria! TFS! Oh, just so you knwo I added a link to your blog from mine like I said I was going to! Check it out when you can! Thanks!

Crystal Ware said...

Beautiful card Maria! I love the the colors. Fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, I love the color combo.
Thanks so much for sharing this and your blog with us.
Karen W

Bonnie Weiss said...

Yet another beauty, Maria! Personally, I am thrilled that you are with CTMH. While I indulge in SU, I also do the same with CTMH. It's refreshing to see different images and colours and the fact that their stamps are clear is a definate bonus. I look so forward to your future with CTMH, especially since you are a main source of inspiration for me!

CreativeMish said...

Its sad people have to be that way. My Best Friend sells SU and I sell CTMH. We buy from each other and we don't compete. Alot of our co-workers buy from both of us. I just prefer the clear stamps thats why I sell CTMH, I still use both.
All of your cards are beautiful. Keep up the fabulous work!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Wow, Maria, this color combination is STUNNING! What a gorgeous card!

Ila said...

I love this card!!..it is absolutley Beautiful!!

Diane said...

Such a pretty card Maria,love the
color combo!!!

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card Maria! Great colors together.

KATPaperCrafts said...

i love this card! and that stamp set! its on my list! My party this weekend was fabulous! i'm just waiting for a few more orders from my guests! almost up to $80 in free stuff!!

also...i spy Michael's $1 ribbon on that card!!

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! So cute! I would like to share a link to a website that has fabulous crafting furniture. I am sure you will love it. I am currently in a competition to win an EZ VIew desk but would also love the workbox. If you like, you could vote for my entry #274 in the giveaway gallery.

Thanks in advance

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |