Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just My Style. . .


Hi Everybody! I added extra space to my blogger but I haven't seen the update as of yet. It says it takes about 24 hours. . .I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Anyway, just a card I made. It's actually a card I CASED of my own card! LOL! I needed to make a "girlfriend" card for a friend so I copied a card I had made in the past. I rarely ever duplicate any of the cards I've made but I really liked this design.

The image is from an old retired SU set. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol. I haven't colored with pencils for such a long time. I feel coloring requires patience and lately, I haven't had any. Right now, I'm into the the quick and easy sort of stampin'. The faster the better!

I sort of miss sitting down and really getting into the process of creating something but lately, I've been rushing into things. . .trying to finish up as quickly as possible. Life has been quite busy lately so I really haven't had the time to enjoy the leisure time I've had in the past to craft.



Anyway, I hope everyone have a wonderful Thursday. Did you check out the cool video by 30 Seconds to Mars on my previous post? I really love the important message that the video is trying to get out to people.

Do any of you have the DVD series "Planet Earth"? I have to say it is one of the most spectacular series of DVDs I've ever seen. My family and I sit together once a week to watch a segment of the DVD. My kids love them. I think it is worth the cost of the series. . .I believe the whole set runs about $50 to $60. I highly recommend the DVD. Check out the review: Click Here.

Until later, folks!!

15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a beautiful card, love this image and how you did the sentiment.

2 Worlds said...

Maria great card. I saw this series on the Tv but not all, its amazing I do want to buy this DVd too doesnt make you be more apreciatted,Its amazing

pescbrico said...

It is really cool :)
Have a great day
!

Rachele Funk said...

What can I say? I'm a fan!!!

Catherine said...

Cute card! I have also cased my own cards. The first time I felt guilty, but I got over it - why fix what isn't broken, right?

Bonnie said...

Love your creation Maria! We have the Planet Earth but have yet to watch it. My son says it is spectacular also.....so now I better take a look at it!

Cathrine StClair said...

Beautiful card and a great sketch! Love the colors you chose.

Diane said...

Very nice Maria!!! Love everything about it!!!

Risa said...

I love everything about this card Maria and the stamp is so pretty!
malieta:)

Laurie Hines said...

I love this sketch, can't wait to try it out this weekend.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I have just GOT to case your casing of yourself. This is one of my favourite sets and I haven't used it in a lifetime. Thanks for the inspiration. :0) Mel

Rita said...

Luv this card & that DP is awesome!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful card! I need to get this stamp set out! Planet Earth is fantastic . . . we should buy it too. I've seen some episodes, and the camera work is AMAZING!

Corie said...

Love this card -- so beautiful!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Ah, I love this old SU set! It was one of my firsts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |