Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yup, It's Easter Again!

Good Evening Everyone!! Well, I made another Easter card and this time I added eggs! Yup. What's Easter without the eggs, right?

Anyway. . .same coloring as yesterday's card. I watercolored the image then went over parts of it with my Copic Markers. It's a much, much faster process!!

The pile up image is from Whipper Snapper and the eggs and sentiments are from the Close to My Heart "March Puzzle Set". This is a great set because it has both Easter and St. Patrick's images as well as sentiments. It's like killing two birds with one stone.

The designer paper is by Autumn Leaves and the color combo is Close to My Heart Heavenly Blue and Blush.



Like my previous card, the images are cut out and layered to give them a 3D appearance. It's so fun to do this. It takes a bit of work to cut out the images but I like the end results of cutting and layering the images.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful evening!!

Until later, folks!!





17 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Another adorable card, love the eggs.

Ila said...

What an Amazing and Gorgeous card!! Love all the dimension!!

Sonya said...

The coloring is perfect! I love everything about this card.

Nettie said...

Your Amazing Maria! This card as are the rest of your cards are all wowzers. Your such an inspiration to myself and others!
You have really mastered the Copic markers!

Nettie

Becky G said...

Oh Maria! This is just too cute! I love the Easter eggs in the background! Such a fun card! You're gonna have to start giving Copic coloring lessons! You are gettin good girl!

Dawn Easton said...

Dang girl! This is another totally adorable card!!! That image is stinkin' cute!

Catherine said...

Great coloring and color combos! The image is so fun/ny - all the animals stacked atop each other!
This going to make me sound so dense, but I didn't realize Autumn Leaves had DP! I'm off to investigate!
Hugs,
Catherine

Betsy said...

Great card! I can't believe how quickly Easter is coming up! Looks like you will be prepared with plenty of Easter Cards!

Shannon McGann said...

I'm loving that bunny! This is just adorable, as is yesterday's card! What a cute bunny and sheep and chick. LOVE it!

AnnMarie said...

Awwww....so cute! Love the layering and dimension! That bunny is a real keeper! Great job, Maria! : )

Anonymous said...

Wow! So pretty!!! I love your Easter cards!!! Keep them coming, sister. Love, love, your stuff!

Debby Winters said...

What a pleasant and comical pile of friends! Love your card!

L.A. said...

Easter is my favorite time of year and this card is wonderful...love the coloring, particularly the highlighting on the bunny.

Lori SBS2

Cathrine StClair said...

This card is just wonderful! Great coloring and layouts. How did you make the scalloped shape behing the sentiment? Scissors?
Cute!

Tracy.H said...

So cute, Maria! I just love all your layering too. :0)

Corie said...

This is just so adorable -- all your cards are SOOO amazing!!

Little C's Creations said...

Maria - awesome job!! I love this stamp! I love how your card turned out!! So cute!!

Hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |