Monday, February 25, 2008

Just a Mouse Card!!

Hi Everyone! Gosh my room is a disaster zone right now! I can't believe how it looks! I think I'll spend the evening cleaning up a bit! Argghh! I hate the state of chaos that my room is in. It's screaming to be cleaned up. Okay, okay. . .I will!

Anyway, I made this card last night. I'm not liking the way I colored it. The center of the cup is too light but I was in a rush to finish it. My brads are crooked too. I didn't realize they were crooked until after I took a picture of it. I always place them crooked for some reason.

Anyway, nothing much to this card. I colored the Penny Black image using markers and an aquapainter on watercolor paper. Basically, just watercoloring. The DP I believe is by DCWV. I can't remember because this was a scrap DP that was in my scrap pile. The ribbon is by "Textured Trios".

Anyway, I need to clean my craft room before I go crazy! LOL!

Until later. . .



14 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute!! I love the colors!!Good luck with tidying up your room!

wandykj said...

Tidying up-UGH! I need to do that too-but so much to do & so little time. I love how your card looks-I love anything with mice on it(except the real live ones-HE!HE!) Good luck with your room.

pescbrico said...

Happy cleaning! I love this stamp and the way you use it :)

Rita said...

This card is too cute! I like the way this cup looks...gives it that aged look! I like things neat & put in its place, I can't work in kaos, but sometimes it just can't be helped, ugh!!!

Sonya said...

I actually ove the way the cup looks and the fact that the brads are slightly crooked.lol Why must everything be just perfect?lol I do understand though..mine are always off too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful job on the colouring. The pink so so pretty too.

Kim Burmeister said...

Another great card! These little guys are so cute and I love your coloring!

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!!..I love this house mouse image. I have the same problem with the brads..drives me crazy...and it always seems like times a wastin' when you have to clean.

Risa said...

I love your card Maria, the colors and layout are beautiful! It's funny...I didn't notice any of your complaints "until" I read your post. What I "took in" were the adorable mice the beautiful colors and papers! Your card is beautiful.
malieta:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so pretty love the colours you have used ,Dawnx

Diane said...

Awwww this is so sweet!!! House Mouse stamps are so darn cute,love
your coloring Maria!! It is such a
darling card!!

Corie said...

Ahh your mice are just to adorable and "life-like"

Anonymous said...

How lovely!! I love your mice-card!!

Greetings from Kerstin

Crissy said...

Adorable card! The Sketch is really cute. Hope you were able to get your craft room clean!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |