Sunday, February 3, 2008

All My Love


Good Morning Everyone! Is today the Superbowl? LOL! I haven't watched football for ages. Here's a card I created early this morning. I love staying up on Saturdays so I decided to use my time to create a card.

I'm a "equal opportunity" stamper and I use any brand. It really doesn't matter to me. A pretty stamp is a pretty stamp no matter who makes it. That's how I see things. Well, I think this stamp set called "All My Love " is a fabulous "love" or "Valentines" set. It's a really versatile set.


The DP is a designer paper is from the Scrapbooking kit called "Serendipity" which was a promotion in January. Unfortunately, the promotion is over and done with. It was such a great promotion but I joined in late in the month so I couldn't really tell you about it. I received it with my consultant kit.

Don't forget to drop by my website located on my side bar. You can check out what CTMH has to offer.

14 comments:

pescbrico said...

I love the color combo! It's really beautiful !:) Have a wonderful day!

2 Worlds said...

Great Card Maria and I agree a great stamp is a great stamp no matter who makes it !

Jules said...

This is very very pretty!

Corie said...

This is just beautiful -- especially love the colors

Unknown said...

So pretty! Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I can not wait to use my new 3 part rose stamp when it comes! Woo Hoo!

L.A. said...

Great card Maria! The colors are wonderful and I particularly like the embellishments on the hearts.

Lori SBS2

Teri said...

I love this card Maria! You have a way to make these cards just come alive! xo, teri

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card Maria! Love the DP... and the polka-dot hearts are just too cute! TFS!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your blue Valentines, Maria. I like CTMH and considered selling it, but then I got a job teaching at the local stamp/scrap store so I put it on the back burner. TFS.

Risa said...

I love love love this card Maria! That paper is "da bomb"! So pretty and the hemp cord with the valentine beads is unique!
malieta:)

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Maria! This card made my jaw drop! It's gorgeous!!! I see why you love those CTMH stamps...so pretty!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Loving the blues. Your sketches are so amazing. How do you do it!?! :0) Mel

Michelle Pearson said...

love, love, love this card Maria!
Love the color combo, the layout and the beads on the heart. Very fun!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love this one too! WOW! The blue color scheme is awesome! Great job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |