Sunday, February 3, 2008

Just Another Valentines Card. . .

Good Afternoon, folks! I decided to post another card I made. If I was smart, I would save it for tomorrow. . .LOL!

Well, this card is interesting because it's a mix of CTMH and SU stamp images. The sentiment is a CTMH image from the "All My Love" stamp set and the calender looking image and the flower are images from the SU Office Accoutrement. I bought the Office Accoutrement a long time ago and only used the flower image. I really never knew what to do with the other images. I was thinking of selling it but decided to work with it. It actually came out okay.

This is actually a Valentines card. . .on the calender image, I marked Feb 14, 2008. I really like the color combo. I used the same color combo on my previous card. I know it's not a traditional color combo for Valentines but I think it's a great combo for a male recepient. What do you think?

15 comments:

pescbrico said...

I like you card and this layout... I've been looking for a layout like that yesterday!! :) I may have to do some other cards with yours :)
Have a wonderful day
Pascale

Tracy.H said...

Great layout and I LOVE the color combo! :0)

2 Worlds said...

I'm loving this tones of blue
I almost never do blue I should do more looks great

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Maria,love the lo and the colors!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow stunning card ,you make the most beautiful cards ,Dawnx

Risa said...

This card is beautiful Maria!!!I love the colors and that calendar is the cutest!
malieta:)

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card Maria! I love how fun it is! Great layout and those colours are wonderful!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the calendar detail and the way you've done the ribbons. Gorgeous! :0) Mel

Unknown said...

I love your valentines cards Maria, they are beautiful xx

Ila said...

Wow!!..I totally love this card Maria..and what a great sketch (as are all of your sketches).I have the SU office set too and have never used it...gonna have to find that set...TFS

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card! I love the mix of products, and you're right. A pretty stamp is a pretty stamp. TFS.

Corie said...

Oh WOW -- FANTASTIC card -- especially love the colors

kathleenh said...

Very pretty! I think the color combo is great for a masculine card too!

Catherine said...

Hi Maria!
I love this card!!! What a great color combo - wonderful!
And thanks for all of the sketches you post - I've been wanting to "shake up" my layouts, and these are such a big help! Please keep them coming!
I've been eye-balling the Office set from SU! too, but I'm not sure what I'd really use it for - this is a great use! I'll have to add it back to my SU! wish list!
Hugs,
Catherine
PaperAddict
SBS2

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love the unexpected Valentine colors! You have been busy (or it's been way too long since I've been by -- sorry!), but wow, this is GREAT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |