Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Big Announcement - InStyle Stamps is Now In Business and Blog Candy Contest!!

Hey Everyone! I have exciting news for all you stampin' fanatics! There's another new line of stamps in the market. It's called InStyle Stamps! Holy. . .how exciting or what! Virginia opened up an online store and she has so many fun stuff in store for her new business!! One of which is her original stamp designs. . . like the one shown on my card and tin box!!

InStyle Stamps will be releasing 7 new stamps on December 19th so be sure to check them out!! They are totally and absolutely downright cute!!

Right now you can still shop for other products that she currently has in her store!! There's a super fun contest in progress and huge blog candy prize give away: Click Here for the Details!!! You will be thrilled to see what the prize contains!! Good luck!!
Here is a sneak peek of one of the new stamps that will be released! Her name is Suzie-Q! Okay, you have to admit she's one hot looking chick!! LOL!

I decided to create a matching altered tin box and a card for this lovely image. It's not necessarily a "Christmas" stamp but all I added was a Christmas sentiment and whala, the image can be applied to Christmas considering, we, chicks like to shop during the holidays!! Yeah, I'm talking to you!!

InStyle Stamps also started up a blog site: Click Here to check it out! I'm happy to announce that I'm part of the InStyle Design Team! Duuuh, if it wasn't obvious! LOL!! I'm excited to be part of something new and the start of a great adventure for Virginia!! I wish her much success with her new store and new stamp designs!

I colored Suzie-Q with my Copic Markers and added a bit of Stickles to parts of the image. I also stamped snowflakes around her to give the card a Christmas look to it.

The images are really easy to color and so fun too! I love coloring so personally, I'm thrilled when the images allow you to express your own creativity.

I used my SU Ski Slope designer paper for the background design and added the big Prima flower. I did the same thing with the Tin Can!! The Tin Can is by Basic Grey and it actually a tin with mini files inside to decorate which I haven't done yet. I'll post them when I have a chance to work on them.



Anyway. . .here' a close up of Suzie-Q. Isn't she cute. . .I'll be shopping like her in the next coming weeks. I wish I could look as pretty has her though. LOL! My New Year's Resolution is to lose weight. . .yeah, I know I said that last year but this time, I will accomplish my goal to lose 20 lbs. Wish me luck!!

Anyway. . .stop by InStyle Stamps to check out what Virginia currently has in her store and be sure to return for the release of her new stamp designs!! I'll be posting more cards and projects made with the InStyle Stamps in the next coming days and weeks!!

Card Details:

Stamps: InStyle Stamps Suzie-Q, SUBest Yet
Paper: SU Ski Slope Designer Paper, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Prima Flowers, K&CO Button brad, SU Crystal Effects, Satin Ribbon, SU Deckle Scissors, Coluzzle Oval Template, SU Key Tag Punch

11 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

My goal is to lose weight too! About 225 pounds. And then turn him in for a boy toy!!

Stephenie said...

So cute Maria! Congrats on being a DT for such a cute stamp company! I love em! =0)

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats girl on being on this team, what fun, I can wait to see some. They are lucky and smart to have you, on their team.

Sharon Caudle said...

What a CUTE set!!! She's so adorable!! Congrats on making the DT!

de said...

Maria, I just love all your projects!

Congrats on the DT!

OMG, Jan Scholl - too funny!

Regina said...

Congrats on making the DT!
Wow, this is great Blog Candy! Hope I have the opportunity to win.
Greetings Regina

Ila said...

Congrats Maria!!...they are so lucky to have you on their team!! these look like fabulous stamps and So Fun!!
I love how you decorated this tin and your card is Gorgeous!!

Little C's Creations said...

Congratulations Dahling!!! You are an awesome asset to her team!!! She's got a jewel!!! Love what you've created here. Love her line of stamps - they are so divalicious!!!!!! Can't wait to see more!

As for my goal..... i put it on the back burner for now... hahha.... oh well, hopefully I'll make use of my Wii fit once I get things settled!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Rina said...

Congrats Maria. How fun, another set of cute stamps. Great and gorgeous projects!

Elena said...

Wow! Maria! Love these new stamps!!! You made very adorable card and tin looks fantastic!!! Congratulations on being part of DT!!!! Very very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love what you've done with their super sweet stamp :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |