Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Gift Ensemble #4, #5, and #6

Happy Monday, Everyone!! Wow. . .time is flying! I have a Christmas party tomorrow. . . I made a bunch of favors and I'll post them tomorrow but for now, I'm just posting the gift ensembles I created. Are you tired of looking at them? I was debating whether to post all of them and decided I worked so hard on them that they need to be posted. LOL!

I'll take photos of my Christmas party tomorrow and post them. I wish I had my family over but oh, well. . .they're an ocean away in Hawaii so it would be rather difficult for them to attend!! LOL!

Here is the card. I had heat embossed the "peace" sentiment with SU Real Red embossing powder and punched a hole in the center and added the bow. The designer paper was pretty so I decided to use the flowers on the paper as the primary images by adding rhinestones on the flowers. Beats having to stamp the image and coloring them.


As you can see in the photo. . .each of the flowers have a rhinestone.


Here is the coordinating mini purse album. Basically the same as the others I've created so there's not much to say about it.


Here is the inside. . .again, same as the others!!




Here is another set! After I got the hang of it, I was able to create these ensembles really quickly. I tried to stick to similar themes and keeping the design simple so that the design process was a "no brainer"!!


Again, same as the other projects I created. Not much to discuss on this one!

With this card, I heat embossed the snowflake and added the button to the center. I also heat embossed the sentiment.








You can see the heat embossed snowflake and sentiment in this picture.







Last but not least. . .I am seriously in love with the designer paper. It's by Basic Grey. Isn't it pretty? Again, because the designer paper was so pretty. . .I avoided covering it up so I just added the ribbon and sentiment. . . .that's it.



Basic Grey makes such nice designer papers! The reindeer is a print on the paper. . .I didn't stamp it.











Sometimes if you can find a designer paper that is really pretty. . .you don't have to do much creating. . .a simple ribbon and sentiment is enough!!

Hope you all are having a fabulous day! Christmas is in 3 days! Yipee!!

Be safe this Christmas, okay!!


16 comments:

Ila said...

Wow Maria!! these are all so Beautiful!! I love these projects and the papers are Gorgeous!!....Merry Christmas!!..Hugs, Ila

2 Worlds said...

Wow all great !
I agree this BG DS paper is great !

Stephenie said...

Maria these are so lovely! These are wonderful, the recipients of these gifts are sure to love them!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers you used!

Elena said...

Gift sets are so beautiful! I love the DP you used!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my word Maria, all of these ensembles are fabulous! You've outdone yourself~!

Rita said...

These are all so beautiful & I luv the DP you picked to use with these, their stunning Maria! Have fun at your party tomorrow! I wish you & your family a Merry Christmas! Hugs to you my friend!

TA Carbone said...

Maria these are beautiful. Where would I be able to get those CD envelopes

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

OMGosh! Maria!!! These are all so amazing, but I must say the one I love best is the snowflakes on black with red polka dots DP! It is stunning and so different! Totally casing that idea!
I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas, sweetie!
Hugs,
Catherine

Lori said...

These are so fabulous and festive, Maria!

peata said...

more great gifts and projects maria.
fantastic
making mini albums
mini album blog
.

Diane said...

Wow! You've been a busy girl!!!
Those are all so very gorgeous!!!
Love all the Christmas colors and the dp is so pretty!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!
Hugs,Diane

Corie said...

Just so beautiful!!

Have a very merry christmas!!

Kafran said...

super beau travail...

Becky G said...

Wow, Maria! Your gift ensembles are gorgeous! Each and every one of them!!!!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Anonymous said...

I love all of these projects; one being more beautiful than the next! What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Joan
MN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |