Thursday, December 18, 2008

House Mouse Christmas


Hi Everyone!! I'm still using Firefox and I'm not sure how this post will turn out!

I decided to dust off my "House Mouse" stamp. . .I haven't used any of my House Mouse this year until now. This is actually my first time coloring my House Mouse with Copic Markers. The jury is still out on the results.

I actually don't like it. . .I typically watercolored my House Mouse images in the past and I think the results are better when watercolored.

Just a short post today! I have two more of the gift sets to create and I'm done. I'll be sending them out on Friday. I highly doubt that some of them will make it in time for Christmas but better late than never, huh? It's the thought that counts!! LOL!

Card Details:


Stamps: House Mouse, SU
Paper: Glossy white cardstock, SU Cameo Coral, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: CB Embossing Folder, Joann Brads, SU 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Fiskar mini scallop scissors, Stickles glitter, organdy ribbon



7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Maria and such a sweet image. I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and Best Wishes for 2009! Big Hugs, Nikki x

p said...

sweet card, tfs for sharing the template. need some card ideas.
making mini albums
mini album blog

Kim Burmeister said...

Holy Moly, Maria! This card is gorgeous! I love your coloring! You Rock!

Ellie said...

Beautuiful! I love it.. I actually have some Mouse House images that were stamped for me.. where are they.. hmmm see now you made me go and take a look!

HUGS!!

-Ellie

Elena said...

Just adore your beautiful coloring! Wonderful Christmas card!

CreativeMish said...

I love house mouse! Too bad I don't own any of them! This is adorable!

CreativeMish said...

I love house mouse! too bad I don't own any of them! The is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |