Monday, December 15, 2008

Pam and Buster


Hi Everyone!! Whoohoo. . .check out InStyle Stamps Pam and Buster! This is a sneak peek of one of the seven stamps to be released this month. Aren't they both adorable or what? Pam . ..lovely as always and Buster such a ham!! Honestly, when I walk the dogs. . .I don't think I ever looked like Pam! LOL!! I don't think I ever walked the dog with a dress on but I sure would love to look pretty like Pam. . .all dressed up and gorgeous!

This is the very first card I made with the InStyle Stamp images. So far I've had a blast coloring the images. . .I just love the stamps.

I colored the image. . .again, with my Copic Markers and added SU Crystal Effects to Pam's dress and glitter to her head band.

I had hand cut the scallops with my Fiskar mini scallop scissors. I do it the primitive way!! LOL! I actually have the Nestabilities Scallop dies but the biggest die could not accommodate the image.

Anyway. .hope y'all have a fabulous week!


Card Details:
Stamps: InStyle Stamps Pam and Buster, Heidi Grace
Paper: Designer paper (not sure), SU Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Copic Markers, Rose Red
Accessories: Fiskar Mini Scallop Scissors, Coluzzle Oval Template, Silver metallic cord, Grosgrain ribbon, SU Crystal Effects

Not to change the subject but I recently watched this Japanese drama. . .its English title is called "Absolute Boyfriend". This is such a fun drama and sad towards the end. I actually cried. LOL! If you can get pass the subtitles, this show is much more fun to watch than American shows. Asian shows are much more innocent and sweet. If you'd be interested in watching it you can find it on "Crunchy Roll" and watch it on the Internet. It has a total of 11 episodes: Click Here Not to worry. . .it's subtitled.

Here's a music video of the theme song to the show. . .very pretty song.



7 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh my Gosh!! This image is just adorable!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card and the Sketch........well..........FABOOOOOOO

Have a wonderful day!

Vicki

Mariska said...

Oh wow, this card is GORGEOUS Maria. I love everything about it, from the cute image to the gorgeous colours you've used. Beautiful!

xxx
Mariska

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Maria and the image is just so cute, Your colouring is beautiful and I love the design, Hugs, Nikki x

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love this girl! Love how you added Crystal Effects and the sparkles! Very beautiful sketch!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is the cutest card! I love how you colored Pam and made her dress all shiny!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, love all the layers, and details.

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Maria, I just love Pam and Buster, your cards always look so professionally finished. I loved the video too and yes the song is really pretty although I don't speak a word of the language. LOL!!!
Thanks for poping over to my blog and your lovely comments and yes that is my beautiful 16 year old son.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |