Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Holidays Card



Hi Everyone. Just a short post today. . .I decided to create a simple card. . .I really love the swirly image. I stamped the image with SU Always Artichoke on to a textured cardstock (you can't really see it in the picture) and added a little bit of Stickles glitter to parts of the image and that's it.

I really like the designer paper by S.E.I. I believe the stack is called "Alpine". The papers are so pretty in this stack. What's great is some of them can be used for other occasion although technically the stack is of Christmas patterns.


I'm really hustling to make my Christmas cards. I'm way behind but I'll work my hardest this week to get all of them completed.

I lined the inside with designer paper and cardstock then stamped the corner with a swirly Christmas image.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!!

Card Details:

Stamp: Inkidinkado
Papers: SEI designer Papers and cardstock, SU Creamy Caramel
Ink: SU Always Arthichoke, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU Ticket Corner Punch, Stickles Glitter, JoAnn Brads, SU Satin Ribbon




14 comments:

JackieLou said...

that's beautiful Maria... I love it... It's so so pretty...Oh yeah I have an award waiting for ya at the pink artsie...
hugs,
jackielou

Kim Burmeister said...

Maria, I just love your cards! This one is beautiful! You are a talented lady.

How did you get the blog candy post stay at the top of your blog? I have tried that and did not succeed. Please give me your insight. THANKS!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Pretty card! I love the color combo :)

Marie said...

Gorgeous! I will have to try your sketch out.

2 Worlds said...

Loved that stamp !
beautiful color, loved that you're doing different colors for Xmas.

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is soooo pretty Maria! Love that stamp and the paper is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love your work girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh la la. So elegant. So gorgeous! I'm so way behind in making cards, I'm still making my sister's for her birthday--last May!

Elena said...

Gorgeous card Maria! Love the papers too! And very very beautiful stamp!

Anonymous said...

Maria, your card is beautiful. If it is simple, it sure has an elegant look. Love the color combo.
JoAnn scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

CreativeMish said...

This looks so pretty. The image almost looks like stitchery on that textured cs. Love it!

Tracy.H said...

So beautiful, Maria! :0)

Rachel Brumley said...

Maria

I checked out your blog after you left a comment on my blog - beautiful cards! I love the Happy Holidays Card because it is so elegant, yet stunning!

Sherri said...

Super pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |