Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gift Ensemble #3


Hi Everyone!! You're like. . .more of them? LOL! Sorry about that but this is all I've made for Christmas! Maybe when I'm done with the gift ensembles, I'll work on different Christmas projects but for now, you'll see more of these!

Anyway. . .this is the gift bag. I bought the plain blank gift bags and rubber stamped the images on to the bag then I put a topper/tag over it to keep the bag closed and serve as a tag as well. The "snowflake" panel in the front actually opens up similar to a card so you can write your note on the inside so the design serves as a decorations as well as a gift tag/card.







Here is the matching mini purse album.


Here is the mini album opened up.



With this card, I stamped the snowflake with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I added a designer brad by Making Memories to the center. The brads by Making Memories are so pretty!

You can see a better close up of the pretty brad in this picture.







Card and Project Details:

Stamps: Inkadinkado, SU
Papers: S.E.I designer paper, SU Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whtie
Ink: SU Choclate Chip, Versamark, Sakura gel pen
Accessories: Making Memories designer brads, SU 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, White embossing powder, Prima Flower, Ribbon (?)






Before I go, I wanted to share a photo of my daughter's "Key Club". On Friday last week, they got together and went Christmas shopping for "children in need". Children who otherwise may not receive any gifts this year, thanks to the donations of the KIWANIs and Key club, will have something for Christmas. They donate to kids every year.

On Monday night, the kids from the Key Club got together again to wrap the gifts. You have to commend these kids who give countless amount of hours volunteering their services to the community. I am so proud that my daughter is part of such a wonderful club. She has been with the Key Club for 4 years and she wants to continue when she goes to college.

Hope y'all are having a great time this Holiday Season!!

10 comments:

Vicki G said...

WOW! These are beautiful Maria. Such Rich colours and so elegant looking!

Delicious!

Lori Craig said...

Gorgeous gift sets, Maria! Just wonderful!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh Maria in the words of John Barrowman Fantastic, Fantastic, Fantastic. I love your latest creations, we are truly blessed to have you inspire us on a daily basis...Thank You!!!!

retiredheather said...

These ensembles are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to your daughter...well done.
Happy Holidays
Heather

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous set!
Love the colors!

CreativeMish said...

I love the green and chocolate colors! Very nice! My kids were in key club, also when they were in school. It's great that they learn to serve.

Anonymous said...

You put so much work into creating such a lovely gift set. I don't know how you found the time to make so many. They are all so lovely.

Trina said...

Your gift sets are so gorgeous Maria!! I just love the snowflakes...they look so delicate and intricate!! Beautiful!!

Corie said...

WOW this set is just GORGEOUS!!

Gabby said...

Dangit Maria! Your work ALWAYS amazes me! You have such a beautiful gift. Everything you touch is golden! I'm so glad I met you! I'm also sorry I haven't kept up...but now with the following widget...it's gonna be much easier NOT to forget! Hugs! Happy Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |