Friday, December 19, 2008

InStyle Stamps Now Available for Purchase


Hi Everyone!! Just a little break from all the Christmas stuff I've been creating!! I just wanted to let you know that InStyle Stamps are available for purchase. They got an early batch in so be sure to grab your stamps while they are available. Click Here to check out the online store.

This is Ginger . . .one of th 7 stamps released this month. This is such a cute image. Ginger is so pretty. . .

The sentiment is not an InStyle stamps but I thought it was a perfect sentiment for this image. I don't even know who makes the sentiment because the stamp didn't even have a label. It must have come from a set but don't know which. Oh, well.



I colored Ginger with my Copic Markers. I know the color combo is sort of "different" but I pulled the colors from the designer paper. Do you see the flowers on the oval panel?Well I actually stamped all the little flowers and colored each one. Now, that's dedication! LOL!!
Anyway. . .this post will be short today. I still have a lot of things to do before the weekend comes.

Hope you all are having a fabulous week!!


Card Details:
Stamps: InStyle Stamps Ginger
Paper: K&CO designer paepr, SU Rose Red, More Mustard
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima Flower, Darice Rhinestone, Coluzzle Oval Template, Fiskar "Cloud" scissors



13 comments:

2 Worlds said...

I think the color combo is great maria

Bonnie said...

Love the colours and as always your sketches are divine! Love how you use them and you are right -----this sentiment is so perfect for this pretty little gal!!

Rita said...

This is so stunning & what an adorable stamp!

Sharon Caudle said...

Are you kidding me??? I thought for sure that was pattern paper! Girl, there's no doubting your dedication! LOL! this card is adorable!!

KeeponScrappin said...

Pretty Maria. I ♥ gardening. It's my favorite next to scrapbooking.

~Heidi~ said...

wow, you created a fun patterned paper for that stamp! I love her, she's a cutie!

Michelle Pearson said...

oh DUH, Maria....I just commented as Heidi! I blog for a friend's store and forgot to log off!! LOL! I still like your card though....love how you coordinated it all!

Lori said...

Fantastic color combination, Maria! I am loving these images--gotta get myself some of them . . .

de said...

SO pretty!

Merry Christmas Maria!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wow i'm so lovin this, great colors and design. Happy Holidays to you.

Ila said...

Wow!! what a Gorgeous card and stamp!!...I love the colors...and your coloring is always fabulous!!..Happy Holidays!!..Hugs, Ila

Vicki G said...

What a beautiful Cheery Card!!! Love it Maria!

Vicki

Elena said...

This card is amazing! Love the DP, colors, wonderful coloring, flower, highlights! Love this girl too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |