Monday, February 2, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge 2




Hey Everyone!! It's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge time again!! Were you behind on you Christmas cards last year? Well, we can help you get started. Every Monday I post a challenge to help you get started on your Christmas cards now so you won't have to rush during holidays!!

Stop by the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog and check out this week's challenge and samples by the CSAYL challenge divas!
I also started a Paper Craft Planet group site as a addendum to the CSAYL blog. PCP is more interactive so if you like being part of a forum like environment, stop by the PCP Christmas Stampin' All Year Long group site.

This card is my sample for this week!!


I had actually colored this image during Christmas but I did not have time to actually create a card with it until now. I colored the image using my SU markers on watercolor paper.

Anyway stop by the CSAYL group blog and the blog site and play along!! We would love to see your beautiful card!!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!



20 comments:

Vicki G said...

Maria, this is gorgeous....... I'll get to signing up this week....finally back and settled in

Hugs,

Vicki

Cathy said...

Maria,
Crongrats on the wonderful success of your new blog!! I love it! Your card is beautiful! Very nice!
Hugs, Cathy

Danni said...

This is so pretty, Maria! Great job and so happy that the new blog is being received so well!

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous Xmas card!!...I love the dimension of the flowers!!...Beautiful!!...Hugs, Ila

specialcraftmom4 said...

This card is stunning! I will have to do this challenge today (:

America said...

Elegant and Gorgeous card Maria!!! I love the floral dimension and colors. TFS

Denise said...

OMGosh, this is one Beautiful card!!

Jodi said...

Hi Maria!! I love this blog that you started, so perfect for all of us! =)
Great job with your card I love it!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

CreativeMish said...

Great card! I joined the group, just haven't had time to do any of the sketches yet. I better get busy!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my Maria, this is gorgeous! I love how you've cut all those layers to your flower and the dots you added around your sentiment to go with the ribbon...perfect!

Janna said...

Okay so you are amazing!! This is one of the most beautiful Christmas Cards I have ever seen. Even my husband looked over and commented on how pretty it is! The poinsettas look so life like and I just love the big ribbon! Wonderful job!

Smiles,
janna

Monica said...

Maria..gorgeous card. I LOVE that poinsetta.. it's so elegant! Great job on the coloring too.

Elena said...

This card is gorgeous, Maria! Love the flowers and the dimension you created!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful Christmas card. I like it.

Greetings
Petra

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Maria!!! Love the sketch as well!!!

Lise Roy said...

WOOOOW!!
This Christmas card is gorgeous!
Love it!!!!!!!

Tonniece said...

Beautiful Maria. I'll have to send you my addy.(wink)

Rita said...

Great looking Christmas card Maria! I luv everything about it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria this card is so pretty I love the poinsetta leaves and your colors and your sentiments too!!!

You are to stinking creative girl!!!!

I love the 3 Sentiments too!!!

I need to start making cards for this challenge it does me no good to keep looking at some one elses!!!

LOL!!!!!!

Great Job on your card!!!!

Heather

Rina said...

This card is so gorgeous. The 3D poinsettas are absolutely beautiful and such vibrant coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |