Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge #3 (02-09-09)




Hello Friends!! It's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge again!! We're now on challenge #3!! That means 3 Christmas cards already out of the way! Hey, why don't you join us and play along. Together we can be ahead of the game this year and we'll be free during the holidays to actually enjoy it!! LOL!!


Anyway. . .stop by our group blog "Christmas Stampin All Year Long" and check out this week's challenge. This week's challenge is again a sketch challenge. When you've create your card following the sketch, comment the post that corresponds with the challenge with the link to your blog, SCS, PCP, or online photo gallery. Your card will be added to the blog with a link to your blog site so others may visit your site. Your photo will also be added to the groups photo album on PCP!!


I created this card using a Sarah Kay image that I bought at Little C's Stamps n' Things! Stop by Jen's store and check out all the fabulous stamps there!!



Just a little info on my card!! I colored the image using my Copic Markers. . .I believe the paper is by Basic Grey but don't quote me! LOL!


Nothing much else to the card. Anyway. . .I hope you'll play along this week!! It'll be fun to see your card!


Have a fabulous Monday!!

23 comments:

Joy said...

what a wonderful card...love the layouts, color and detail! you always do such wonderful work!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so gorgeous Maria and just love your wonderful colouring. I just love the green bow and brads.. You always make such inspirational work, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great colours and I love the cute image

Danni said...

Super cute! I love how your cards are always so vivid, so full of color!

Chrissy D said...

First time here, hopping over from another blog - beautiful work! Fabulous coloring. TFS!

katy said...

Such vibrant colouring Maria and pretty details..stunning work !

I dont get to the cinema much these days but i'm looking forward to seeing Coraline..it looks fab, Love Katy x

Corie said...

Maria, this is a true masterpiece as usualy. I am always awed by all of your creations.

Diane said...

Like always Maria,Fabulous card!
I own that image and couldn't seem to color it at all,I had such a hard time with it,didn't even make one card with it!
Yours is so pretty! TFS!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh my, this is beautiful!

Janna said...

This is just beautiful! I love the image and the stunning coloring and of course your sketch is fantastic! You are just so amazingly talented!

Smiles,
janna

Vicki G said...

Maria, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for letting me play....it's going to be great!

Hugs,

Vicki

Tina said...

WOW

now this is a card...I knew my image was too small on my card...but I am getting there. Thanks for the sweet comments and I am super happy to be a part of this group.

See you soon

doris said...

Ich liebe dieses Motiv...
Eine wunderschöne und zauberhafte Karte!!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Doris

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous.
Love your coloring, the big bow, the lay out...

inlovestamping said...

I love this card, the colors, the paper, the image is so sweet! Just a wonderful card!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card! I just love your coloring of the Sarah Kay image. Sarah Kay's are on my wish list but until I finish figuring up my taxes I won't be spending any money! Your cards are really beautiful - I just love looking at your work!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Maria! Your coloring is awesome and I love the way you brought your image to life!
hugs
Risa:)

Ila said...

Oh My!! this is So Beautiful!! fantastic coloring and image!!...Hugs, Ila

Janna said...

This is just too, too beautiful!! I absolutely adore the coloring and the cardstock! You always come up with the most creative sketches and know just what elements to use! You always inspire me!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria I love these vintage looking stamps, and the green brads are perfect as well as the ribbon so so perfect. Your coloring is an insperation Maria!!!

I so enjoy coming to your blog!!

Heather

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love the ribbon and the DP!!! And very beautiful coloring!

Tonniece said...

Beautiful card Maria. Love that color combo, really pops.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card... Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |