Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #3 Submission


Hey Everyone!! Happy Valentines Day!! I created a card to submit for this week's Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge #3! Isn't it your own group blog, Maria? LOL! Yup, but I want to play too! Actually, I felt the sketch was a simple one so I decided to work on another Christmas card.

Hey, why don't you stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and play along in the challenge! Check out the other samples created by the Challenge Divas. . .you may be inspired to create a Christmas card.

I colored the image using my Copic Markers and the snowflakes are sticker embellishments by "Jolee's By You". Did you know, I've had these stickers for 3 years now and have never used them. Unbelievable! The package was opened and I believe I used a few of the snowflakes for another card, perhaps 2 years ago and never used the rest. The package just sat in a container all this time. Ahhhh, it feels good to finally use them!!

Anyway. . .if you do play along in this week's challenge, be sure to comment with the link to your card and I'll upload it to the blog and will link the photo to your blog, PCP site, SCS site, etc.

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!!

16 comments:

marijke said...

oooooooooooohhhhhh he is such a cute boy and love the snwoflakes that are falling on his head

Dawn Easton said...

Oh what an adorable image Maria! I love snowmen cards!!! They are a favourite of mine to collect...lol!

Love the blue all around your image...sure makes it POP!

GREAT snowflakes too!!

Janna said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! That is really all I have to say! You coloring blew me away, so gorgeous and the snowflakes are perfect with a capital P!!!! Wow! The perfect christmas/winter card!

Smiles,
janna

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this! I originally had planned to use my snowflake brads on the card I did, but they got lost, so used the mini brads instead.

Danni said...

Such a great card! Between your coloring, a great image and those fun snowflakes--awesome!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO stunning! I love those snowflakes. Your layout sense is heavenly. How do you do it!?! :O)

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

This card is so so so cool!!! I love all the elements you put on it and the scalloped circles and just WOW!!!

This is a great Christmas Card!!! O.K. Monday I am making a Christmas Card!!!

Heather

Rita said...

Wow!!! I luv all the detail in this card, fantastic job as always Maria!!!

Happy heart day!!!

Norine said...

what a cute card love the snowflakes falling
Hugs
Norine

Becky Carafa said...

Oh this is so beautiful!

Corie said...

Love your snowlady -- she is just adorable

Cathy said...

Maria,

This is a great card!! Love the image and the snowflakes! Of course your coloring is perfect!! Just love it!!

Smiles,

Cathy

Elena said...

So cute! I love the stickers snowflakes!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Maria! Your image is adorable and I love the snowflakes!
hugs
Risa:)

doris said...

What a fantastic card... woooooow!!

Hugs.. Doris

Little C's Creations said...

Look at this card!!! Soooo pretty!!

~Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |