Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tilda and Little C's Valentines Sale



Happy Sunday, Everyone!! Whoa, yellow again, Maria! LOL! I don't know. . .I seem to be drawn to the color yellow. Honestly, I always felt that yellow was such a . . .eeeeck color . . .for card making. In general, it's a pretty bright color but not with cards. What do you think? Do you think yellow is a nice color for cards?


Yesterday, we went bowling again and my daughter scored 111. Whoohoo! She was so happy because that's the highest score she ever had. LOL! Afterwards we ate at BJs Brewery. . .it's like a sports bar of sort. . .sort of like a Cheesecake Factory/Gordon Beirch sort of restaurant. It was fun.

I miss hanging out a Gordon Beirch in Hawaii. I loved that restaurant!! It was just a fun place to hang out. I actually miss a lot of restaurants in Hawaii so whenever we visit San Francisco, we go NUTZ eating out because their restaurants are like the ones in Hawaii. Yuuuuuuummmmy!!! Anyone ever ate at Houstons in San Francisco. . .their Hawaiian rib eye steak is one of the best I've ever tasted. Seriously!! It's a chain restaurant like Cheescake, Hard Rock, Gordons. . .but they have good food.

Uggghh, I should stop talking about restaurants and food. I don't know what it is about restaurants and good food. . .every trip that we go on, the one thing I'll remember the most is the restaurants. . .sometimes more so than any thing else.!!! LOL!!

Anyway.. . back to my card. I colored Tilda with my Copic Markers. . .duhh, you expected it already, huh! LOL! I drew in the flowers, bees, and grass. . .just doodling!!

I bought this stamp at Little C's Stamps n' Things and she is having a big time Valentines sale!! Seriously! 15% off on Magnolias and Hanna stamps and mark downs on Anthony & Burt and Stampendous. Go check it out NOW!! The sale will continue until February 16 or until supplies last. Click on the banner at the top or the link above!!


Card Details

Stamps: Little C's Magnolias, Heidi Grace
Paper: K&CO designer paper, Purely Pomegranate, More Mustard
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Organdy ribbon, paper ribbon cord, SU Corner punch, Fiskar scissors, Darice rhinestones, Stickles Glitter

17 comments:

Tonniece said...

Beautiful card Maria. I think the yellow is energetic and fun.
I really love how you are sketching on your cards and this is no exception. That Tilda on the fence is so sweet and your flowers and bees set it off perfectly.

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl I love your card and sketch. Love all your details, colors, love it all.

2 Worlds said...

Great card Maria loved the frame around the Tilda

Corie said...

This is gorgeous. I am not a yellow person, but I love the way your have used it in the card, so beautiful!!

Debbie Dolphin said...

hi Maria
ive loved having a browse through your blog.you have absolutely gorgeous makes
debxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is stunning Maria and I just love the yellow, your colouring is gorgeous as always and such beautiful details, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jennie said...

Love this sketch and your card is adorable :o) You are awesome at coloring these images and are a queen of detail! Fantastic card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous! I am not a yellow person either, but you make it so beautiful! I love the glitter and the ribbon over the bottom of the card.

Ida said...

This is so cute. Lots of wonderful details. I love the wavy look you did on the main image panel.

Tina said...

hey thanks for the comment on my baby boy album...will be uploading , my card for our blog...thanks

Tina said...

BTW---

super cute card - love all your stuff

Risa said...

Your card is super cute and I love the extra doodling Maria! I also like the color yellow, it makes me feel good, especially this time of year.*smile*
Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
hugs
Risa:)

Jennifer said...

I really should not visit your blog anymore.....each time I do, I find things that I NEED to have!! I really don't look at them as WANTS anymore! LOL

I LOVE the color yellow! It is actually my daughter's favorite color. I think it is a great color for cards as it can have a calming effect for some, depending on the shade.

Once again, this image is sooo stinking cute and you have done an amazing job coloring it! I love the sparkles on her wings and on the bees! Super cute!!!

Janna said...

Maria, this is so beautiful!! I love the coloring and the warm feel to your card! It almost seems like it is sunset! The ribbon and tag are just perfect for this card and I love the sparkle on Tilda's wings! So, so amazing!

Oh and now I am really hungry! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

Elena said...

I think that yellow is such a fun color!!! Sunny and warm! And your card is so precious!!! So sunny and warm!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

What in the world girl I only missed like a day of coming to your blog and you have like a million new projects how do you do it girl I am lucky to get 1 done a day,

Well like I always tell Janna

3Kids (6 and under) 3 Cats, 1 Dog, 7 Fish, and 1 Husband!!! LOL I always tell her that when she is giving me lip about getting more done!!!!! LOL!!!

I love all your cards Maria!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Just love your card Maria. The warm colors and unusual use of colors, I will say, makes the card very special.
Smiles, Jóna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |