Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Craft Lounge Pat the Dog


Happy Saturday, Everyone!! I decided to work on a card using Our Craft Lounge "Pat the Dog"!! I've been working on so many different things that I haven't had the chance to ink up my Our Craft Lounge stamps for the past weeks.


I finally had a chance to ink up the image and finish up the card but now that I look at the card, I should have used a Valentines sentiment.


Not to change the subject but just wondering. . .are you a multi-tasker? I'm a multi-tasker with a single focused mentality. You're saying you can't be a multi-tasker if you can only focus on a single thing at a time. There's the true multi-tasker . . .for example, some mother's can rock their baby's swing with their foot while watching TV and make a card while talking on the phone all at the same time. LOL!! Now that is what you call a multi-tasker.



I'm a multi-tasker in that I'll work on 5 different things but one at a time. For example, I'll fold the laundry and half way through the process, I'll remember that I need to go to the grocery store so I'll change my clothes and get ready to go out but for some reason, I'll step into my craft room and I'll see an image that I stamped so I'll start coloring the image. I'll do it part way and walk out, head to the grocery store, return home and remember that I need to vacuum the house. so I'll start to vacuum.


As I'm vacuuming towards the laundry room, I remembered that I did not finish folding the laundry so I'll stop vacuuming and start to fold the laundry. I'll finish it and decide I'm hungry so I'll eat lunch, watch a little TV and remember that I need to bring the dogs out into the yard. I'll then play with them for a little while then return to the house and walk past my laptop and check my email. I'll check my blog, comment a few people then return and finish off my vacuuming.


You see. . .I can do many things but single focused and quite disorganized. I eventually will complete everything that I'm suppose to do but it comes in different parts and there's time when I don't finish things and everything is half way done. LOL!!



Anyway, back to my card. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and drew the heart flower background and grass and added a bit of SU Crystal Effects. That's about it!!


Stop by Our Craft Lounge and check out their awesome stamp sets.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!! I think we're going to go bowling today instead of Sunday or watch a movie at the theatre. See ya' all later!!









Card Details:



Stamps: Our Craft Lounge Pat the Dog
Paper: SU Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Designer paper (not sure - I used my scraps)
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Paper cord, Fiskar mini scallop scissors, SU Crystal Effects, Coluzzle Circle Template, CB Embossing Folder, SU Photo Corner punch, Joann large brads


17 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, what a Beautiful card! I love everything about it.

MacKenzie said...

Love love love the fun image and bright colors you used. Such a super fun card :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the card!!

marijke said...

I love your creations and love to come back everytime

Rita said...

Cute card & I luv the color combo you used Maria!

I like to do one thing at a time, I usually start a something & have to finish before moving on but every once in awhile I don't get to finish & it drives me crazy because I lose my train of thought when I delay finishing.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute lil doggie stamp! Adorable card!
OMG! Maria, I'm the same way! My mom is always telling me to finish what I start, lol! Sometimes I will be in the middle of something and I hear the kitchen faucet running! Ooops, have to finish dishes! I'm really bad ;)
TFS!

Janna said...

Maria, you are too, too funny! I think I am exactly like you except minus the actually getting anything done part! LOL! You must be doing something right though because you create some of the most amazing projects I have ever seen. I just love this little dog card you created and I think the sentiment works perfectly! Wonderful job!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

This card is great love the layout you used, and I love the coloring, and the image is to to cute!!!

I do not have any of the Our Stamping Lounge stamps I just heard about them for the first time yesterday!!!

This is a great card Maria you are so creative!!!!

Heather

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Maria so so sweet, i love pat the dog.

Elena said...

Very cute! And again I amazed of your drawing, Maria!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute card! I love how dimension of the card. Its so fun!

L.A. said...

Really cute card! I am still laughing after reading your post today. I am the same way around my house and at work, to some degree. I may have five different things going at once but by the end of the day (barring my husbands intervention) I get it all done (usually).

Diane said...

Oh that is so cute,love all the layers!!! And that image is adorable!!!

Michelle Pearson said...

cute card Maria! I'm so like that....I get it all done...but not in an orginzied fashion...and I tend to work better under pressure! LOL!

Christine said...

Wow, that card is super cute. I love all the details that you added.

Becky Carafa said...

So cute Maria! I love the colors and scallops, and that saying made me smile!

Risa said...

Your card is so cute and colorful...I love it Maria! After reading your post, you sound like such a busy and energetic person. I only wish that I had as much energy. *smile*
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |