Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LOVE My Pink Cat Stamps - Challenge and Contest

Hi Friends!! Pink Cat Studio has a challenge and contest in progress!! It started today and will end February 10th!! Scroll down for all the yummy details!! I decided to participate in the challenge and created this Square Coat Card. I created a tutorial for this card yesterday. . .Click Here for the Tutorial.

I used my Pink Cat Studio "Lily Billy Sweethearts" stamp set. The 4 elements of my card spells "LOVE" (you'll understand what I'm talking about when you read the challenge details)

Okay. . .here are my four elements:

L - Lace
O - Oval
V - Valentines
E - Embellishment

Not very original but I tried! LOL!! I colored Lily with my Copic Markers and while making this card, I was channeling "Markie's Mom" with all the dots!! LOL! Seriously. . .I thought of her when I was drawing the dots on my card.

I decided to add that swirly thing sorta last minute. . .what do you think? Does it enhance or make my card look gaudy? I guess it depends on your perspective, huh!!

Anyway, hope you all will stop by PCP Pink Cat Studio Group Site and play along!! You may win a yummy prize!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Sweethearts, Autumn Leaves
Paper: Prima Inc., SU Berry Bliss, Rose Red
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Rose Red, Sakura gel pen
Accessories: Fiskar Cloud Scissors, SU Key Tag Punch, Lace, Making Memories Heart Brad




LOVE My Pink Cat Stamps – Challenge
hosted by Janna Hull

Challenge Description:


Since Valentine's Day is coming up fast, I have a LOVE themed Challenge for you! But this isn't any old love themed challenge, this is a special one!

My challenge for you is to create a card or project with at least four elements (you can have more if you would like), but four of your elements have to spell LOVE.

For example, you can use Layers, Ovals, Violet, and Embellishments; see spells love. Or you could use Lily, Owls, Very pretty sequins and Emerald brads. Spells love. The possibilities are endless and yes, V can stand for very! Just remember that four of your elements must spell LOVE. Have Fun, can't wait to see what you come up with!



Date the challenge ends:Tuesday February 10th, 5 pm EST

Requirements:

A Pink Cat Studio stamp must be used as the main stamp on the card or project. It is okay to use stamps from other companies as well. Your entry can be a card or any type of 3D project.To be eligible for the prize you must upload your card before the deadline to your Paper Craft Planet gallery and include the tag PCSDTC1. You may enter only 1 project for this challenge.If you have questions about this challenge, please post them in the challenge discussion thread in the Pink Cat Studio group on Paper Craft Planet. Here is a link to the group:

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/pinkcatstudiolilyandbillylovers

Prize:

On February 11th, a winner will be chosen by a random draw from all of the challenge participants. The winner will receive a grab bag of Pink Cat Studio stamps. The winner will be announced in the PCP challenge discussion thread and on the Pink Cat Studio blog. Some cards from the challenge will be displayed on the PCS blog and all entries will go into the PCP gallery.

16 comments:

Mariska said...

Maria!!! You've absolutely blown me away with this one. It's incredible!! Love everything about it, so much details and gorgeous papers and colours!! GORGEOUS!!

xxx
Mariska

Janna said...

Maria I love it!! Funny I was thinking of you last night when I was coloring up and Instyle stamp! LOL! I love, love love this creation and I think the swirl is the perfect touch!! I can't wait to try this kind of card out!! Fantastic job!

Smiles,
Janna

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, wow, wow! A work of art! Your cards are amazing!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love the lace and well, all of it!

Rachel said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Melissa said...

Maria, your card is absolutely beautiful!! So feminine and elegant, wonderful work!!

KeeponScrappin said...

That's super cute Maria! I just ♥ all your cards.

Lise Roy said...

WOW!!!
This is gorgeous!!
You are very creative...

Catherine said...

OMGosh, Maria! This card is stunning! Love the LO and all the details you put into it!

Tag! You're it! Stop by to see what it's all about. :D

Rita said...

Wow Maria, this is fabulous!

Cathy said...

This is absolutely wonderful!! I love it. So cute!!

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME! Wow. I don't even have words. lol! What a cool card. :)

Linnie said...

What can i say FANTASTIC! IN EVERY WAY
linniex

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So beautiful Maria, Your colouring of Lily is just stunning and love all the pretty details packed into this gorgeous creation, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Elena said...

Maria! This card is so cute! I love all the details!!! And the lace is so beautiful!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

This is amazing!!! I replied to it on the planet, but in case you do not see that I had to let you know here too!!! I love your work Maria, and can not wait to see what you have for us next release!!!

Great Job!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |