Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy and Kiki Kitty Release Day



Hi Everyone! I have a happy announcement to make!! Pink Cat Studio is releasing two stamp sets today "Lily & Billy Sweethearts" and "Kiki Kitty"!! Whoohoo! How fun! Aren't they adorable or what!!! I had fun playing around with these stamp sets! The images are adorable and so fun to color!!
Be sure to stop by Pink Cat Studio and check out all the fabulous stamps they sell! I can't wait to create more cards and projects with the images from these two fabulous sets!! Be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio group site on Paper Craft Planet as well. There's a challenge going on there so hope to see you playing along!!

3 comments:

JackieLou said...

Whew I can't wait to get my hands on those babies... hehehehe Maria I got a little something over @ the pink artsie... play along if ya like... k...
hugs,
Jackielou
oh yeh imma try that shaker card.. hehehe

Janna said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy and honored to be on the same design team as you!

Smiles,
janna

Denise said...

Those stamps are so cute! There is so much...great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |