Monday, January 5, 2009

Pink Cat Studio - Lily the Fairy Contest




Happy New Year!! I'm back to creating and blogging! I returned from our holiday trip to Disneyland. My family from Hawaii was also staying with us for a few days and left today. I had soooooo much fun and I'm a bit sad that they left but I'm just happy to have been able to celebrate the new year with my family from Hawaii. But. . .now, it's back to business! LOL!
To celebrate the New Year, Pink Cat Studio is having a contest in a major way!! Whoohoo! The winner of the contest will receive her choice of any PCS stamp set including the Lily & Billy Sweethearts and Kiki Kitty stamps that will be released on January 15th.

This is a card making contest. To enter the contest, print out the black & white image of Lily the Fairy and use that image in a card. Here is a link to the image in PDF format:

You can submit more than one card if you like.

The coloured image of Lily the Fairy at the top of this post is for reference purposes only so please feel free to colour the image for your card in any way that you like.

Your card can be any theme that you like and you can also use stamps from other companies if you like. The only rule is that you must use the provided image of Lily the Fairy.

Submitting your card:

When your card is complete, email a photograph of your card to me at pinkcatstudio(at)gmail(dot)com. Please include your first and last name in your email.

Contest Deadline:

The contest will end on January 13th at 9 pm EST. Your card must be emailed to me before the deadline in order to be entered into the contest.

Judging:

On January 14th the design team and Pink Cat Studio will select a card as the winner of the contest and the winner will be announced on the company blog on January 15th.

On January 14th, Pink Cat Studio will create a photo album on Paper Craft Planet and will display all of the cards that were submitted for the contest. Pink Cat Studio will also add them to the store gallery.

Questions about the contest:

If you have any questions about the contest, please post them in the comments section of the post on the Pink Cat Studio blog site.

There is also contest discussion thread in the Pink Cat Studio group on Paper Craft Planet. Here is a link:

Disclaimer:

The image of Lily the Fairy is copyright Pink Cat Studio and you may print it out and use it in this contest. You may not distribute this image either electronically or in printed form or use it in any other way than what it was intended for in the contest.

4 comments:

L.A. said...

Glad you had a great time with your family. Disneyland is always so much fun!

Thanks again for the wonderful SBS2 package!

Michelle Pearson said...

Happy New Year Maria!

The challenge/contest sounds like a lot of fun! I hope I can find some time to come and play!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fun challenge. I sent you my submissions.

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I put the wrong URL in my last comments. Click on my name if you want to see my cards :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |