Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentines Purse Album for My Husband



Hi Everyone!! I created this mini purse album for my husband. I'm going to give it to him for Valentines Day. I thought he would appreciate a little mini album. I always give him some sort of mini album for his birthday, our anniversary, and Valentines.

I usually give him a family type mini album but because this one is for Valentines I thought one of him and me was more appropriate.

I never know what to give my husband for Valentines. Isn't it usually the guy suppose to be buying for the girl? LOL! I don't really buy him anything for Valentines but a card and maybe some sort of mini album that I create. What do you give your husband? I think I need a few ideas on what to give him.

My husband is wonderful because he'll go all out and buy me flowers, candy, dinner, and some sort of nice gift. He is really a romantic kind of guy. . .much more so than I am. I'm really practical.


Here is the album with the page inside the album. I used my Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Sweethearts set.

With the Lily & Billy image I drew the heart flowers . . .I thought it would be cute to add pretty hearts.




Here is me and my husband . . .actually, it's a picture taken a few years ago when I was skinny. I was looking for a current photo but there isn't any good ones with me and him together so I had to use the old photos.









Here is another photo. Both photos were taken when we were on a trip to the Big Island of Hawaii!! We had really great memories of our trip so I thought the photos were appropriate for Valentines Day.

Anyway. . .hope you all are having a great Inauguration Day!!


Project Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy SweetheartsPaper: DCWV designer paper (I think), SU Pink Passion, Pretty In PInk, Chocolate ChipInk: Copic Markers, SU Chocolate Chip, Pink PassionAccessories: Prima Flowers, JoAnn Heart brads, SU Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Prima Flowers

31 comments:

Janna said...

Maria!!! OMG!!! My chin is literally on the floor right now!! I absolutely love this idea and the way you executed it!! The purse is genius enough but then to also create a photo album I am just in heaven. Can you move close to me so you can teach me how to do this? Seriously though this is incredible!

Smiles,
janna

Rita said...

This is so beautiful & a great from the heart gift for your hubby! He's going to luv it!!!

Tina said...

Ohhhhh Wow Maria this is just gorgeous, i love what you did, Hubby is just going to love this... i love that you put it all into this beautiful purse... Handbag as we say in the UK.... absolutely stunning.. Crafty hugs Tina x

Tina said...

Ohhhhh Wow Maria this is just gorgeous, i love what you did, Hubby is just going to love this... i love that you put it all into this beautiful purse... Handbag as we say in the UK.... absolutely stunning.. Crafty hugs Tina x

Corie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, he will LOVE it!!!

Danni said...

This is awesome!! What a wonderful gift!

Becky G said...

This is so incredibly cute, Maria! Love your scrapbook pages too! Great picture of you and your hubby!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This is so beautiful, thoughtful and loving - your hubby is going to love this so much!
It's beautiful! I love that stamp - and the coloring is perfect :)
xo, margie

Jodi said...

Super cute! I have made a purse like this, but never had the chamce to finish it. Those are really nice photos too! =)
Hugs,
Jodi

Michelle said...

This is sooooo cool! What an awesome idea! He'll LOVE it!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love the photo album/purse design!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh your album is so special Maria.. it's gorgeous! From the wonderful design, your beautiful colouring to the gorgeous photo's and layouts inside, I am sure your hubby will be thrilled!, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful present. Your work is awesome and I know you'll husband will love it!! I agree that it is always hard to know what to get husbands for Valentines Day.

de said...

Maria, this is so cute and what a great gift to be cherished! The photos of you two are priceless!!!!

Tonniece said...

Who says you are not romantic, Gosh this I think is very romantic Maria.Not to mention an awesome gift. your hubby will just love it.
Great pics of the both of you.

Little C's Creations said...

GORGEOUS Maria!!! Very sweet n' sassy!!! Love your coloring n' your color combo!!! Your hubby will be happy to receive it... I have to make mines NOW too!!! LOL!!!

Big Hugs,
JEn

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Maria, I love your Billy and Lilly stamps, they are so cute and you always so such a great job with them. Love your photos, and frames, beautiful. Hugs Cindy

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Fabulous Maria!! I love it!!...and the photos are Wonderful....Your hubby will cherish it!!..Hugs, Ila

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome! Love the paper, the cute image, the whole thing. Great pictures of you and your hubby. :o) TFS!

Melissa said...

This is so lovely Maria! I am lost for words. I'll just scream FABULOUS!!!!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Wowzers!!!! This is phenomenal! Great coloring as always, just a beautiful project!

Crissy said...

What a great valentine! Your husband is going to adore it.

Elena said...

You are a very beautiful couple, Maria! And the album is gorgeous!!!

Sankari W. said...

BEAUTIFUL! wow - he is going to LOVE this - this is such an inspiration! beautiful way of showcasing special memories from a special vacation!!! Your husband sounds soooo sweet (as are yOU!) hmm.. i don't ever know what to get my DH anyway... I usually do something with numbers for each of the years we are married (like on our 5th year of being married I put 5 clues around the house to help him find where his Valentines present was hidden (which was a mini iPod, 6 pairs of socks (not that exciting i know :), and last year it was 7 mini cakes that i baked... that's kind of fun to do.. this year.. we are coming up on 8... hmmm.. not sure what to do... something simple.. like 8 stamps that I will buy to make a card for him with LOL!!!!haha!
sending you lots of sunshine :)
Sankari

Sonia said...

Hi Maria
Absolutely beautiful. Great pics.
Great gift! Love it!

Sony :)

Lise Roy said...

WOOOOOW!
Gorgeous project!!!
Love your coloring and the background!
WOW!!!

Mariska said...

And I just had to visit your blog and see this gorgeous creation more close up. I just adore what you did with the heart flowers, so incredibly gorgeous. I'm sure your husband will love this album, it's simply stunning!!

xxx
Mariska

Rihani said...

This is sooooo pretty!! Love it!!
And look how cute you are with long hair ;)

Risa said...

I adore your Valentine gift to your husband Maria! You are just oozing with creativity and your creations are so awesome. Fantastic job Maria and your hubby is going to get a kick out of the beautiful album!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous album Maria! Oh my! The way you colored the adorable image is fantastic! And the album itself is just fantastic!

Rina said...

Fabulous idea, fabulous work. You both are such a beautiful couple.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |