Sunday, January 11, 2009

InStyle Stamps Method Monday Challenge - Small Box


Hi Everyone!! I'm doing a bit of catching up! Argggh!! InStyle Stamps have a challenge every Monday and Thursday and this one was Monday's - Method Monday challenge.. . .last week's challenge. LOL!

I decided to play but I'm a little late but better late than never!! Last week's Method Monday Challenge was to create a cute little box. Stop by the blog and check out the tutorial.

I decided to use Suzie-Q and use this box as a "coupon box" hence, the image. It matches the theme quite nicely.



My post is going to be short because I'm trying to majorly catch up. Since returning from my Disneyland trip and with my family staying with us, all I've been doing is trying to catch up on everything. I even worked on putting away the Christmas decorations. Yay!! I'll post a before and after picture some time this week!

Anyway, be sure to stop by the Instyle blog site for the tutorial on this cute little box.

Project Detail:

Stamps: InStyle Stamps Suzie-Q
Paper: DCWV Designer paper, SU More Mustard, Garden Green
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima flowers, SU Crystal Effects, Fiskar Cloud Scissors


3 comments:

Ila said...

Your box is Fabulous!!..love the way you decorated it...and that cute stamp is perfect for a coupon box!

Elena said...

The box is so cute and the girl is fantastic! I love the crystal effects you added Maria!

Anonymous said...

this is such a cute box. and the crystal effects is great. those packages just jump off the page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |