Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek Day #3 and CD Envelope Shaker Card Video Tutorial

Hi Everyone!! Tomorrow is release day at Pink Cat Studio!! You'll be able to purchase the new stamp sets "Lily & Billy Sweethearts" and "Kiki Kitty". Whoohoo!! Today is the third day of sneak peeks and here is my card using the "Lily & Billy Sweethearts" stamp set!


I decided to create a CD Envelope Shaker Card. I created a video tutorial on this project a while ago. I also added a written version of the tutorial if you're interested in trying it out.

Sorry about my video. .. .I sound terrible! LOL! I don't edit my videos and I try to provide the instructions from the top of my head and sometimes, I don't do too well. I don't like to spend too much time making my videos so one take and that's it for me. Hopefully I'll get better at doing these videos.



I colored Lily & Billy using my Copic Markers, rubbed a little SU pastel on the white space.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy
Paper: SU Designer Paper
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Pastels
Accessories: Prima Flowers, JoAnn Heart brads, heart confetti, SU Key Tag Punch, Michaels Valentines ribbon






Here comes Kiki Kitty x3! LOL! I thought it would be fun to color Kiki in 3 different colors. Isn't she a cutie or what?

Again, I colored Kiki with my Copic Markers. It was so fun to color this image.

Be sure to stop by and check out Pink Cat Studio tomorrow for the release of these fabulous stamps!



Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Kiki Kitty
Paper: K&Co designer paper, SU Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Pretty in Pink
Accessories: CB embossing folder, Making Memories Ribbon, Coluzzle Oval Template, Fiskar mini scallop scissors, SU Crystal Effects






19 comments:

Mariska said...

These are both so cute Maria!! Love the CD shaker card, I've never seen one like it but loved your tutorial so need to try that sometime (I'll have to go through my husband's office to get some :) ). And I love the Kiki card where you've coloured Kiki with the most unlikely cat-colours but she turned out so cute!! Gorgeous colour combinations!!

xxx
Mariska

Naoual said...

Oh wow, these cards are FAB!! Love the shaker card, so clever. It's gorgeous! The kitty card looks so cute, love the colour combination.

xx Naoual

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh wow Maria, Both cards are just fabulous! I just love the shaker card and will go and grab a coffee and watch your tutorial now. Your Kiki card is just adorable and love the colours and great layout. Hugs, Nikki x

Janna said...

Maria! Both of these are adorable! What a great idea to make the card into a shaker one. I am definitely going to give that one a try! And the three Kikis!!! They are just so cute! Love that you added some shine to them!

Lots of smiles,
janna

Lise Roy said...

Wow!!

Both are gorgeous!

Love your shaker box idea, very brilliant.
Kiki card is so cute.... love the design and your coloring.

Little C's Creations said...

OMGosh Maria!!! These are adorable!!! I am so happy you are on the PCS team!! How do you do it?! So BUSY!!! LOL!!! You are just so talented, ideas are always flowing from you. Keep up the awesome work!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Becky Carafa said...

Love the shaker card, what a great idea! Great coloring as usual, and I love Kiki x3, so fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word these are adorabale! The Billy and Lilly card is so beautifully colored and put together. I just love it!

Sandy said...

Both your cards are adorable, Maria. I'll have to try the shaker tutorial sometime.

Jodi said...

Cool idea with the CD holder! Great card and I just love your Kiki card with such versatile colors. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Tina said...

Maria these new stamps are just so yummy, i don't have any of the Pink Cat Studio designs yet, looks like i'll have to start a new folder for them hehehehe thank you for a great tutorial .. Crafty Hugs Tina xx

Melissa said...

These are so adorable Maria!! I love that shaker card, so cool! Thank for the video tutorial.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work on your cards! I'm so happy to have you on my team!

Rita said...

Fabulous Shaker card & thanks for the video tutorial! Both cards are so cute!

Elena said...

So cute, Maria! I love your shaker card! Thank you for the tutorial!
And your second card is so pretty! Love the design of the card!

Michelle Pearson said...

cute cards! neat idea to use the cd envie!

Debby said...

These are wonderful cards Maria. Love the tutorial.
I left you an award on my blog, please check it out.
Angel hugs
Debby

Tonniece said...

Hi Maria

For your info This video is just fine, and considering that i have no clue how to do one I love that you and many others do.
Now this is a shaker card I could make with no drama, so thanks for that.
The cards are all so great.

TFS

Happy Friday to you.

Corie said...

Both of these are absolutely adorable!!

Teri said...

Hey Maria! Love your shaker card tutorial! I'm gonna have to make one!! Oh! and congrats on becoming the Sr. Design Diva! Looking foward to your sketch challenges! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |