Monday, January 12, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peek Day 1 - Lily & Billy Sweethearts & Kiki Kitty

Hi Everyone!! It's Sneak Peek time!! Today is the first day of 3 days of sneak peeks!! Yup! Pink Cat Studio will be releasing 2 awesome stamp sets on January 15th so be sure to stop by the Pink Cat Studio online store and the Pink Cat Studio Blog and check them out!! Be sure to stop by my blog for the next 3 days and check out the sneak peek of these two wonderful stamp sets!!

The first stamp set is the "Lily & Billy Sweethearts" stamp set. It's a perfect stamp set for Valentines. One of the images is with Lily & Billy on a bicycle! So adorable. With this stamp I decided to create a flap card with a vertical opening and stamp the inside. I love making cards that have different openings or something different about them. I thought Lily & Billy's debut deserved something unique!! LOL!

Anyway. . .here is the card opened up! As you can see I stamped the inside with one of the "Lily & Billy Sweethearts" sentiments.

I colored the "Lily & Billy" image with my copic markers. The designer paper is by "Stampin Up" from the "Holiday Treasures" designer paper set. It's actually a Christmas design but I'm limited in red designer paper and it actually works for non-Christmas themes.

Be sure to scroll to check out the other sneak peek of the 2nd Pink Cat Studio stamp set "Kiki Kitty"!




Here is a close up of "Lily & Billy. Isn't this image fabulous for Valentines!











Card Details:

Stamps: Lily & Billy Sweethearts
Paper: SU Holiday Treasures, SU Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Copic Markers, SU Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Coluzzle Circle template, organdy ribbon, SU Ticket Corner Punch





Here is the sneek peak of the second set "Kiki Kitty". If you love cute kitty stamps, this set is for you! Isn't Kiki adorable or what?!!

There's actually 8 Kiki stamps in this set and 11 sentiments. Holy! That's a lot of stamps for one set, don't you think?
I colored "Kiki Kitty" with my Copic Markers and added a bit of SU Crystal Effects to the image just to give it a 3D appearance. The scallop circle around Kiki is actually a flower design on the designer paper. I thought it made for a really nice scallop/flower look with Kiki in the middle!


Be sure to stop by and check out the other cards by the other fabulous and talented designers:



Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Kiki Kitty
Paper: My Minds Eye designer paper, SU Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: K&Co Brads, Making Memories Brad, SU Key Tag Punch, SU Crystal Effects

15 comments:

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous!!!
Love your flap card.
Want to do one of those one of those days...

And I love the sketch and colors combo of the second one

Mariska said...

These are gorgeous Maria. I love your flap card with Lily and Billy and I think that paper works fine for non Christmas cards. Love your colouring of Kiki too, love the little cheeks. Great job!!!

xxx
Mariska

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Two fabulous cards Maria and love the great layouts.. Really love your Kiki card and just so vibrant and fun. I've added this sketch to my file and would love to use it sometime. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Love that flap card, i always want to try one when I see one but i never do. Love both cards, so cool.

Becky Carafa said...

These are awesome! What a great design for L&B, I love it! And Kiki is just so cheerful it makes me smile!

Vicki G said...

Maria!! Both of your cards are pure candy to the eye!!! Love your sketches, your flap card, your colouring.......Oh my goodness these are Delicious!!!!!!


Vicki

Janna said...

Maria, both of these are just adorable! I love how the Lily and Billy crard opens and the lacquer on the Kiki card is the perfect touch! AMazing job!

Smiles,
janna

Corie said...

Both of these are adorable -- love them both!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Job on your Cards Maria!!!

Love that flap card too!! Guess that is a universal thought here!!!

I read through a lot of your blog last night. I enjoy all the pictures and stories.

You Rocked your Sneak Peaks and you have a lovely blog too!!

Heather

Jodi said...

Maria! Very pretty cards! Your coloring is great, as well as your layouts! Hugs, Jodi =)

Melissa said...

These are gorgeous Maria! Great job!

Elena said...

Your cards are amazing Maria! I love the new stamps! Flap card is so pretty! Love your idea! And I just love your coloring all to pieces!

michelle sturgeon said...

I love the first card, very cute!

Anonymous said...

fantastic!!! love them all they are just awesome as always. thanks for sharing. Blessings. Renee

Risa said...

Maria your card for Pink Cat Studio is adorable! I love the pocket card design and the colors....just beautiful!
The second card is such a cute a fun card. The sketch design and image are so cool!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |