Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Giggly Tilda Card



Hi Everyone!! Are you wondering what Tilda is giggling about all by her lonesome? I was wondering the same thing! LOL! Maybe she's stoned? LOL. . .just kidding! Or. . .she may just be high on life. . . I sometimes giggle all by myself. LOL! No, I'm not crazy. . .I sometimes think about something and I'll giggle not realizing people are watching me and are wondering if I've gone "psycho". . .if you know what I mean!!!


Anyway, just a card I worked on today. I was sitting down coloring the image last night and I realized Tilda suppose to be sitting on something. Well I didn't have an accessory stamp for Tilda to sit on so I drew the bench and butterfly my self. Not the best looking bench but I wasn't sure how a bench should look. Well, this is my version of a bench! LOL!

Anyway. . .I colored my image with my Copic Markers. Hey. . .I actually colored an image using my Prisma color pencils. . .I posted the card on "Stampin Inspirations Club Site". I haven't used my pencils for such a long time.

It's funny. . .when I first worked with Copics, I thought it took longer to color my images compared to the Prismacolor pencils.

Well. . .now, I think it's quite the opposite. Coloring with my Copics is way faster than coloring with my Prismacolor pencils.
Anyway. . .nothing much else to the card.

Want this stamp image. . .stop by Little C's Stamp n' Things. . .she carries this awesomely cute stamp and whole bunch of other cute stamps and products. Click on the Little C's banner above to link to Little C's store!!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Magnolia Giggling, Fiskar clear stamps
Paper: Fiskar Cloud 9 designer paper, SU Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima flowers, grosgrain ribbon, hemp cord, JoAnn Heart brad

29 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Maria, you did a fabulous job drawing the bench and butterfly. I thought it was a stamp! :0)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so gorgeous Maria and your colouring is wonderful and wow, the bench and butterfly are fabulous! I just love the colour scheme and the beautiful flowers, You are so talented, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Danni said...

This is one of my favorite Tilda's. She's so cute! And wow, you're so talented to draw the bench and butterfly yourself!
Awesome job!

2 Worlds said...

Great coloring!
I'm just addicted to Magnolias they are great

Janna said...

Maria this is so stunning! I cannot believe you drew in the bench and butterfly, I thought it was a stamp! You are amazing!!!! I love the bright vivid colors and your little scenerios for Tilda cracked me up!

Lots of smiles,
Janna

Jodi said...

I love that bench!! You drew that soooo well! even the butterfly but I am totally taken with the bench! Go make your own stamps already! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Joy said...

so lovely your coloring! you made Tilda so bright and festive...and there is nothing wrong with laughing by yourself...I do it too!

Elena said...

So cute!!! I love this giggling Tilda! Your coloring with Copics is beautiful! Copics is one of my big dreams! I am amazed of your talent drawing!!! I thought that the bench and butterfly are stamps!

Sankari W. said...

that is soooo cute! i love her little cuteness and your coloring is awesome! wow - i can't believe that she is sitting on a bench that YOu drew!! WOWIE!!! it is fantastic looking!!! you did such a great job!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

That's not a stamp!? OhMyGosh! Maria, why don't you have your own stamp line??? That is an awesome image you made up there! Tilda is adorable - I've never seen her before, she's so cute! I love your coloring :)
You are amazingly talented Maria ;)

Jennie said...

Love this card Maria, great colors and design! I also giggle to myself...I *know* I am not crazy :o) LOL! just sometimes I think of something silly that happened or even just a funny memory and will giggle to myself.
No harm done :o)))

Sharon said...

Lol Tilda looks wonderful , beautifully coloured too. Gorgeous colours, lovely and bright.

Little C's Creations said...

OMG!!! U are crazy!!! 1) I giggle to myself ALL the time, to myself, by myself, at myself - that is just what keeps me sane. 2) This card is gorgeous... your bench & butterfly is unbelievable. Beats having to stamp an image, huh?!?!? hahahha.... thanks for the laughs, girl!!

Hugs,
Jen

Dawn Easton said...

OH Maria! That image totally makes me smile! Love the yellow and blues you added....two of my fave colours!!! Your stitching is AMAZING! Wowzers

AnnMarie said...

Your bench is totally awesome!!! You dressed this little sweetie up beautifully!

specialcraftmom4 said...

How CUTE!!! I really need a Tilda (:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card...they way you colored and the way you presented the Tilda she is gorgeous...tfs...btw laughing at yourself is okay life would be boring without laughter...Liann M.

Rita said...

This card is gorgeous Maria & you did great with the coloring of the bench. This is how they looked in the park near my house, although there was a park on the other side of town that had green benches, so I guess whatever color will go well!

Rita said...

Oh I forgot to give you kodos on making the bench & butterfly...WOW you are so creative girl!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous Maria!! I love the coloring...the scene you've created and the bench and butterfly you drew..Wow!!...and I have to tell ya...you got a real giggle out of me when you said maybe she's stoned...Haa haa ha....Have a Great day!!..Hugs, Ila

Mariska said...

Maria!!!! I just can't believe your colouring on this card, it's incredible!!! I love the colour combination you picked and I love the sketch, gonna use that one for sure!!! GORGEOUS!!

xxx
Mariska

Cindy Haffner said...

She makes me smile, all your cards make me happy, hugs Cindy

Kelly L said...

That is one sweet card! What do you mean the bench isn't the "best looking?!" oh my! It looks like it SHOULD be a stamp. You did a terrific job on it. I couldn't draw a bench like that. Great job! Come check out my challenge on the Paper Craft Planet

Tonniece said...

Brilliant Maria. I adore that stamp, well all of them actually. Love your bench, how talented you are.

Deborah said...

I just had to come and tell you that you did an awesome job on drawing that bench. Love how you colored Tilda. Overall just an awesome card.

Risa said...

Oh my goodness...I have had my morning laugh thanks to you Maria. You are too funny!!!
I love your card and Tilda is so cute! I also love the way you embellished your card and your coloring is awesome!
hugs
Risa:)

Monica said...

HOLY Cow!! What a gorgeous card. I can't believe you drew the bench and butterly.. it's just perfect! Girl you are talented!! Maybe you should design your own stamp line!

Rina said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous. What more is there to say!?!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

You crack me up with your stoned comment, maybe you shoul have drew a bag of cheetos...LOL..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |