Saturday, January 10, 2009

Check out the Video Tutorial I Created

Hi Everyone!! Happy Saturday! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a video tutorial on both my Card Inspired blog site and Stampin Inspirations Club site on a CD Calendar that I created.

I created two different version of the calendar on each of the blog site. . .one created with rubber stamping and with all the months on one panel on my Stampin Inspirations Club Site (same as the video tutorial) and a "scrappy" version on my Card Inspired blog site with all the months separated with a different panel each month.

Both sites have the same video tutorial. Anyway, check it out and try it out!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

Elena said...

I saw your tutorial! Thank you so much Maria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |