Monday, January 12, 2009

InStyle Stamps Method Monday - This Week's Challenge


Hi Ladies!! Wow, this is my 3rd project in one day! Yipee! Okay. . .this is "this" week's Instyle Method Monday Challenge!! LOL!! Stop by InStyle Stamps blog for the details.

The challenge is to create the box posted on Cammie's blog site "My Blog". It's a very easy box to create and I mean "easy". I think I finished the box itself in 5 minutes! Gotta love these fast projects.

I decide to create a baby candy box. It's a great box for a baby shower, new baby announcement, and even as a Valentines gift box.

I used InStyle Stamps "Jasmine" . . .Jasmine is such a pretty mother. Don't you wish we could all be gorgeous like her after we give birth. I sure didn't look like that after I gave birth! LOL!

Anyway, stop by Instyle Stamps and check out their great stamps!!

Check out the other boxes that the InStyle gals created. . .wow, they're awesome!:

Project Details:

Stamp: InStyle Stamps Jasmine
Paper: K&CO designer paper, SU Pink Pirouette
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Fiskar Cloud Scissors, SU Large and Small tag punch, Organdy Ribbon


6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Both your latest creations are gorgeous Maria. I love the pretty soft colours of your baby gift. Two great stamps which you have coloured so beautifully, I just love the gift box and great shine on her bags, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jennie said...

Maria, Great job on the box. I love the colors and the way you packaged up the Valentine candy, it is just beautiful!

Sandy said...

This baby shower favor is adorable, Maria!! Great job with Jennie's challenge.

2 Worlds said...

/MAria this looks like me in 52 days. This is great really for baby shower.

JackieLou said...

Love it Ms. Maria... I'm still recuperating from this horrible URI I got last week. I thought I had the strength the other day but boy did the bed love my back or should I say my back loved the bed... Thanks for the inspiration...
hugs,
Jakielou

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the DP you chose Maria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |