Monday, January 26, 2009

Announcement!!! Christmas Group Blog Debut

Come and join the group site on Paper Craft Planet
Click on the banner below or here



Hello, Friends!! I have a big announcement to make! I started a group blog called "Chistmas Stampin' All Year Long". Stop by and I would love, love, love to have you play along. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge and the card above is my sample. Check out the other blog member's samples. . .all their cards are "inspirational"!!

Were you behind on you Christmas cards and handmade gifts last year? Did you feel overwhelmed during the holidays trying to catch up on creating your cards? Did you fail in sending your Christmas cards on time or not send any at all?

Well, this challenge blog is the place for you to get motivated to start NOW!!! Each week, I'll post a challenge (sketch, color combo and others) each and the group members will show samples of their cards on the group blog.



You can participate by creating a card based on the challenge and commenting on the post with the link to your picture from your blog, SCS photo, PCP photo, or online album. You may also send the photo to my email address cardinspired@gmail.com

I will upload your card photo on to an album on Paper Craft Planet so everyone can see your lovely work. This blog site is primarily a motivational site but from time to time, I may do a contest . . .maybe once a month and I'll have the group members vote on which card they liked best.

Anyway. . .stop by the group blog today and check out are first challenge and the samples!! I hope this challenge blog will help you to get motivated to create your Christmas cards.
Meet the Chistmas Stampin All Year Long blog members are:

9 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Awesome creation, Maria. Very pretty. Thanks for setting this challenging blog up for all of us procrastinators (hahaha.. speaking for myself - if no one else agrees).

Aloha,
Jen

Janna said...

This is such a great idea!! I always make things at the last minute so I can hardly wait to play along!! Love this card! The papers are divine and the coloring is stunning!!

Lots of smiles,
janna

L.A. said...

This is a great idea!! I made four Christmas card this month with the hope of doing the same each month. Your blog sounds like it is just what I need to keep the motivation going.

Your first card is wonderful!! Love the way you popped out the stars!

Heather Schlatter said...

Maria,

This was a great idea!!! I promised myself that starting in February I will be making at least 1 Christmas Card each day so I can get more done before the season hits so Yea!!!!! So excited to play along!!!

Wooo Hooo thanks for starting this, and I love your card for today too!!!

Heather

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous card as always.

Jennie said...

Ooo, I would love to play along! This is a fabulous idea. I will have to see what I can come up with this week. Great idea Maria!

Becky G said...

What a great idea, Maria! I don't think I've seen any Christmas Card design teams! YOur card is fantastic! I love that Santa image and you layout!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Ila said...

Beautiful card Maria...and a great idea!!....Hugs, Ila

Elena said...

Very beautiful Christmas card, Maria !
I just joined this group! Thank you for creating it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |