Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jen!!

Hi Friends!! This is an old card I made but I'm reposting it for Jen of Pieces of Me's Birthday!! She is having a virtual birthday party celebration on her blog and if you're not there yet, you are SERIOUSLY missing out on all the prizes she is giving out. I'm serious. . .stamps, embellishments, etc. Every hour she gives out a prize so you better be there or be square!! Actually, it would be best that you don't know about it so I have more chances to win but I'll be nice and share this great piece of news with you. Everyone say "Thank you, Maria". LOL!!

Happy Birthday, Jen!! Hope you like your virtual birthday card! LOL!!

Don't forget to scroll down for the other card I made today and Crayon Box. Template is provided.



14 comments:

Denise said...

Very pretty card! Love those colors, that is a cute stamp. I am sure Jen will love it.

doris said...

What a fantastic card!

Doris xoxo

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh this is just adorable Maria and I just love the image.. to cute, Beautiful colouring... I no I always say that.. but it is. Thanks for telling us about Jen's birthday celebrations and i'll pop over now, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Janna said...

Maria, this is adorable!!! I love the frosting on those cupcakes and the coloring is unbelieveable!! Wow, wow, wow!! A great card! I hope Jen has great birthday!! She definitely will after seeing this card!

smiles,
janna

Stephenie said...

Your card is lovely as you are Ms. Maria! Hugs and I thank your the best for sharing! Hugs=0)

Anonymous said...

what an adorable card, I love it, thanks for sharing. Blessing, Renee

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! the image is just Super Cute!! and I love the coloring and colors!!...Hugs, Ila

Rachel Brumley said...

Maria

This is so stinkin' cute! Those mice are adorable and I love the colors and glitter. you did a fantastic job on colors (as usual!!!).

Cami said...

Wow! Jen will surely love this...awesome coloring, as always. Love this card!

Vicki G said...

This is SOOOO pretty!!!!! I love the image and the flowers !!!

Vicki

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love your coloring, too. And thanks for the clarification on the other card/box combo! :)

Anonymous said...

How I love the mice and the cupcake stamp. Looks like the icing is dripping off the cupcake. Can you tell me please who the stamp is by?
Happy Stampin'

Elena said...

The mice are so sweet! And cupcake looks like real! Happy Birtday to Jen!

Risa said...

Oh my....your card is super cute Maria! I just adore the image and the soft coloring is terrific...Jen is going to love it!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |