Thursday, August 13, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year #3

Good Morning, Friends! Well it's Thursday and we have a new card set challenge on Christmas Stampin All Year Long! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. . .stop by the challenge site and check out the sketch for this week.


I've been trying to get my Thanksgiving and Halloween cards out of the way so I can concentrate on creating my Christmas cards. So far I've created 13 Thanksgiving cards and with this week's set, 6 Halloween cards! Whoohoo! I'm on the roll this year! I love it.

The goal of the card set challenge is to create 3 or more cards that are of same design. Well, to get these card finished, I had to make the cards simple . . .no embellishments on my cards. I wanted to add a ribbon or brads but I decided to leave it off this time around. My goal was to finish the cards in time for the challenge.

I'm not going to add the recipe for now. . .I'll do that later today when I have the time to do so. I need to get a few things done before I drive my daughter to school. All of the materials on this card is by Stampin Up.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday! Be sure to stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long to play along in Monday's card challenge as well as today's card set challenge!!


14 comments:

2 Worlds said...

I did nothing for thanksgiving yet
better get started

2 Worlds said...

I did nothing for thanksgiving yet
better get started

Sheri Gilson said...

Maria, these are great!! You don't even miss the embell's with all the layers. Love the DP & images.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards!

Maria Therese said...

spooooookey

Joy said...

you go girl! love the Halloween cards! you will definitely be prepared! I haven't even started to think of anything! yikes! TFS!

CreativeMish said...

Fun! What a cute little bat!

Islander Girl said...

OMG girl you're just too good! I haven't figured out what I'll make for my Christmas card this year! The pressure is on! Christmas is just around the corner...ok, mabye I'm exaggerating but it's almost around the corner! LOL! Love the Halloween cards! Too cute!

Mary said...

Well you are way ahead of me as far as making yor holiday cards. :) Great looking card Maria.

mary

doris said...

Beautiful!!!
I love the Halloween cards!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Cami said...

You go girl! You have a finger in every pie and for every 10, I have one LOL! You're so on the ball. These Halloween cards are very cute. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

Fantastic set of cards! Spooky1
Erin x

Diane said...

Those are gorgeous! Spooktacular!!!

Risa said...

Your cards are very cute Maria!
hugs
Risa:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |