Monday, August 17, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #30 - 08-17-09


Hey Friends! It's that time again! Yup, it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again and we're on week #30! Whoohoo! How awesome is that? Can you believe it? We're rolling along towards Christmas so fast. You'll blink and next thing you know it, it'll be the holidays! I think I'll be good to go this Christmas.

We're going on a trip to Europe this Christmas so I actually need to get my cards and gifts out during the first week of Christmas so I basically, won't have time to create during the holidays. Creating this challenge blog was meant to be because I didn't know that we were going to be traveling during the Christmas season.

I'm the host of this week's challenge and my challenge is a sketch challenge. Easy stuff! I decided to use this image by DJ Inkers. . .it's a digital image. Isn't this Christmas bear a cutie or what?









I decided to use my Basic Grey designer paper that I bought last year. I love this DP stack. . the patterns and colors are so pretty. I colored the bear with myCopic Markers and added a bit of glitter to parts of the snow cap.

Anyway. . .stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and check out the awesome cards the design team created. They are such talented ladies

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Card Details

Image: DJ Inkers
Paper: Basic Grey DP, SU Close to Cocoa, Real Red
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: SU Satin Ribbon, Swirl Clip, Coluzzle Oval Template, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, Deja View Brads, Stickles Glitter

18 comments:

Norine said...

let me be the first to say super cute love the bear DP and of course the coloring
Hugs
Norine

Karen W said...

Both this and the Sarah Kay card are beautiful.

Maria Therese said...

beautiful!

Michelle said...

aweee what a cute bear!! Your card is fabulous!! Thanks for the awesome sketch this week - it was fun!!

Danni said...

Adorable!! Wonderful job!

MacKenzie said...

What a fun card! I love what you did!

Ali said...

Hi Maria! Very cute card!! Sidenote... Welcome to SSH!!! So ridiculously excited and honored to be on a team with you! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Jodi said...

This is a cute little bear! Love the paper you used and the way you colored him! This is a perfect card for a boy due to the colors. =)
How awesome to be going to Europe for the holidays!! Enjoy and I can't wait to see the pics!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Awwww this is so so cute maria! Love it!
Hugs
Erin x

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness, Maria. This is beautiful!!! Wonderful colors and that image is adoable!! Great card!! Hugs, Cathy

2 Worlds said...

Beautiful Maria

Leigh said...

Maria, This is just too cute. The detail in the card is awesome.

Sandra said...

Hi Maria, your cards are amazing. Love your Sarah Kay card and the Teddy Bear so cute. Your coloring is awesome.
Please stop by my blog I have a little something for you. Maria I have been following you since I started blogging and I admire your work!
Thankyou for your lovely comments!
Hugs Sandy

Patricia Chalas said...

love your bear, beautiful!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome card Maria! I love everything about it! Love how the bow in the corner just finishes this off perfectly!

Risa said...

What an adorable card Maria! Your image and fab. DP look like good enough to eat! Awesome coloring and details!
hugs
Risa:)

Dawn Easton said...

ACK! Seriously, Maria, this couldn't be any cuter!!! LOVE that image...totally adorable!

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet is this card! Super Cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |