Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Part of the Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii and Little C's Crew

Hi Friends! I wanted to create a card to go along with this announcement but I fell asleep this afternoon and didn't have the time to make a card. Uggh! Well, I have good news! Remember a few months ago I was part of the Little C's design team. .. Jen of Pieces of Me, the owner of Little C's took a small break but Little C's is now open for business! Yipee! How awesome is that?

Little C's is now part of Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii Challenge site. . .and guess what! I'm back as a designer for Little C's and Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii! Whoohoo! I've always loved all the fun stuff that Jen sells at her store. . so much variety! Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii Challenge site helps to promote various businesses such as All Natural Accents, 2 Scoops Rice Design, Himawari Babies and Dandelion Designs as well as Little C's All these stores have a "Hawaii" connection, either located in Hawaii or the owner is from Hawaii.

We love spreading the aloha spirit and because I'm from Hawaii, well. . .it sorta feels like home being part of this team. Every other week Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii has a challenge for the public and you can win a prize if you play along and in between those weeks a "Friday Aloha Blogger" is featured. . .the blogger don't have to be from Hawaii. Who knows. . .it could be you!

Anyway. . thank you Jen for inviting me back on the team! I can't wait to get started!!

7 comments:

Risa said...

Congratulations Maria!!!! I can't wait to see your Little C's creations!
hugs
Risa:)

Karen W said...

That is so cool, congratulations and I know you will have so much fun. Enjoy it and we can't wait to see what you create.

Sheri Gilson said...

Congrats Maria!! Can't wait to see your creations. I left you a little gift on my blog. Please check it out. :D

Unknown said...

congrats, you are an awesome Designer, cant wait to see what you come up with :)

2 Worlds said...

Congrats!

Cathy said...

Congrats Maria!!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to see your designs. Hugs, Cathy

Kyoko said...

They are so lucky to have you on the DT! I can't wait to see everything your create. You go girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |