Friday, August 21, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Enchanted Lily

Hi Friends! Hey. . .I started on my exercise regimen. . .it's been an adjustment. I do my Latin/Salsa work out once a day and walk about 1 to 2 miles a day. Yesterday, I actually did 2 salsa work out and walked two miles. Ugggh! I'm not going to kid you. . .it's not exactly fun but I did it. I was so tired last night but I could not sleep. I didn't sleep until 3 in the morning. I think my body is trying to adjust to actually moving. I just got to stick to this program and get accustomed to it and it'll be okay.

Because I've been so tired. . .crafting haven't really been on my list to do. It's like my brain associates crafting with being sedentary and the flow of creativity seem to be stifled when I'm more active. LOL! Well, I buckled down and actually created a card. I used the Pink Cat Studio this fairy image from the Enchanted Lily set. She is so cute, don't you think?

I actually colored Ms. Lily a while ago so this card was fairly quick to make. Again, I used a bunch of scrap DP and cardstock. I've been very good at using my scrap pile.

Anyway. . .I don't have much else to say. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Enchanted Lily set
Paper: K&CO designer paper, SU Taken with Teal, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Basic Basic ribbon, CB Embossing Folder, Coluzzle Circle Template, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, Prima Flowers, Making Memories butterfly brads, SU Key Tag Punch

16 comments:

doris said...

Wow... Gorgeous Maria!!!

hugs
doris xx

Denise said...

Love those colors! Very pretty card Maria. Very cute fairy image.

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Maria!!...cute image, lovely papers and colors!!...Sounds like a pretty strenuous exercise program...I'm good for a walk a day (I think the dog keeps me inspired)...but that's it..lol...Take Care and Have a Lovely Weekend!!...Hugs, Ila

- - Sheryl - - said...

I love this card! The colors the image.
I too have not been sleeping well - but partly becasue it's too hot here.
Next month I am on a scrunches and sit up challenge at work. My intentions are good - lets hope we continue!
I took Salsa lessons once, as I love the music. Good luck Maria!

Cami said...

Hey, at least you're exercising. I start and stop, start and stop so I think sometimes my body gets confused LOL! Love this bright, cheerful card Maria. Doesn't show any sign that you don't have energy! Keep us the great work! Hugs, Cami

Rihani said...

Loving the colours on this card!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous!! Awesome colors and wonderful coloring.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty Maria!! I love the color combo and you did a fabulous job coloring Lilly.

Rita said...

Beautiful card! Your going to be in great shape by the time you go to Europe. I think you just motivated me to get on the treadmill after my blog surfing!

Diane said...

Oh how beautiful!!! Lily is too cute as a fairy!! Love the colors and dp !!!
Wow! That's alot of exercises! I'm sure you will see big results from them real soon! You go girl!!

2 Worlds said...

Great Maria , i know exercise sucks but it has giving me more energy
beautiful card

Linda said...

Hey Maria - you go get um! Congrats on starting your exercise regime! I love the colors you used on your card and that image is so cute! I've been trying to use my scraps too, but am still having trouble ... TFS and have a great weekend!

Tina said...

cute card - lov ethe fairy and love the way everything goes together...

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Christine said...

Love your card Maria!! Such deep rich colors. I love your coloring techniques. Love that big fluffy bow too. It's those extra added touches that make a card so special and you are so good at doing just that! Have a great day!
xoxo, Christine

de said...

This is adorable!

How've you been? Crazy like me?! I am so behind on commenting etc. And taking pictures. SIGH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |