Thursday, August 27, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Card Set Challenge #4 - 08-27-09


Good Morning, Friends! Well it that time again. ..it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Card Set challenge time! Yup! The challenge is to follow a sketch and create 3 or more holiday or celebration card. Stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and play along

I decided to create a Christmas card set this time around. Hey. . I didn't use any designer paper! LOL! It's been a while since I did this. I always rely on designer paper to help create a nice background for my card but I went with stamping the background this time around. I even heat embossed the Christmas tree but you can't really tell in the photo that it's embossed. To bring a bit of sparkle to the card, I also added Stickles glitter throughout the card.

Anyway. . .play along and get your Christmas cards or holiday cards out of the way!!









One more day and my daughter will be done with summer school!!! I'll get my mornings and part of my afternoon back for at least 3 weeks and not only am I hoping to get caught up on life but also my blurfing, commenting, and crafting.

I heard today and the next few days will in the 100s . . .it's going to be hot, hot, hot. Ugggh! That's too hot as far as I'm concerned. I wish the weather could stay in the 80s. How is the weather where you're at? Hot too? If not, lucky you!

I'll add the card recipe when I get home. . .I'm not in my craft room so I can't tell you the name of this Stampin Up stamp set.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

19 comments:

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Gosh! What a talent you are Maria!
I've a gift for you HERE

Maria Therese said...

elegant cards!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

So gorgeous......love the colours.

Javablustamper said...

Hey there Maria!! These are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joy said...

such an elegant card! I love the colors you used...can you tell me later what those colors of CS are! love this and how your mind thinks! this is so fabulous! what a wonderful Christmas challenge! have a wonderful end of the week!

Catherine said...

These are so elegant and beautiful, Maria! Totally took my breath away! I love the color combo!

I have some serious catching up to do on your blog! Yikes! Give me time, I'll get to all of it.

I really need to get in sync with the Christmas All Year Long challenges...it'll be here before I know it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Maria!! Love the colors!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow this is very beautiful and classy!

Riet Harikini said...

oh, what a beautiful card.
And I realy love those colors, great job.
Would like to see my cards to?
Please take a peek.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37237164@N07/

Denise said...

Very BEAUTIFUL christmas cards. Love the colors. Your are my inspiration girl.

Christa said...

Hello maria i follow your blog , and i love it,and i have on my blog a award for you sorry my english is bad .
you inspire me xoxo christa
http://scrappies-van-christa.blogspot.com/

Cami said...

My goodness my dear Maria! Holy smokes this is so pretty and you don't have too much time? Girl, fess up! What do you eat or do that gives you this kind of energy to create like a machine? I love this card...it is so elegant and striking. Have a wonderful weekend and don't you wish you were back in Hawaii with our lovely tradewinds? Come visit! Hugs, Cami

Beth Norman said...

Awesome design. Great colours and use of stamps. These rock!

Norine said...

all I can say is wow love these cards the colors are so nice and that backgd to die for great job as always
Hugs
Norine

Christine said...

Wow, gorgeous cards Maria. I have those stamps and have always loved them. I am so proud of you to keep up with your weekly posts. You should have all the cards that you need for this year.
Have a great day! xoxo, Christine

Lisa Foster said...

These are Beautiful, Maria!!! 100 degrees is hot, but you could send a little of it this way...it's 55 and raining here in Michigan...ugh...no summer at all this year! Have a great Friday! Hugs, Lisa

Risa said...

What a beautiful and elegant set of cards! I love the detailing!
hugs
Risa:)

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Maria! :0)

Anonymous said...

The tree alone is beautiful why did I have to search for the tree among so much. It was too busy, just like 99% of your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |