Saturday, August 15, 2009

Round Top Box

Good Morning Friends!! Hey I decided to try out another technique called "Round Top Box: from SCS. Okay, I have to tell you. . .this is the most simplest box I've ever come across. Seriously! I've decided this box will be the box I'll be using for my Christmas goody box because it's so fast and easy. The template on SCS can be directly printed on to your card stock or designer paper. I have a Craft Robo cutting machine. . .aka 'Wishblade" and from the pdf template, I can cut the box shape directly. Awesome!

Anyway. . I decided to create 2 "friend" boxes. I decided to use the Stampin Up stamp set "Friendly Flowers". . .the flower shape made for a great topper for the box.

Anyway. . .if you want the template, you can find it HERE.

Not much to talk about today. . .hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!

Project Details:

Stamps: Stampin Up Friendly Flowers
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU Close to Cocoa
Ink: SU Bukaroo Blue, Really Rust
Accessories: JoAnn Brad, Basic Basic Ribbon, SU Large Oval Punch

14 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love your boxes! Hey, I'm a friend. Ü

I taught these as a class a couple of months ago. They ARE super easy and sooooo much fun! There are so many ways you could decorate them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria, wow i love these cute little boxes. You have decorated them beautifully.
Thanks for the tutorial link, I will definetly be having a go!
Hugs
Erin x

Sheri Gilson said...

Maria~I love your little boxes!!

kathleenh said...

How fun and fabulous! Your boxes make such great presentation for a treat.

de said...

These are amazing girl! I will have to try it out!

Rleen said...

Maria, these boxes are fabulous! You did a great job!
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 Worlds said...

Cute box ! thanks for the template !

Elena said...

Love these boxes! They are so beautiful!!!

Sandra said...

Maria, fabulous boxes and the colors are beautiful. Your friends will love these!!
Hugs Sandy

doris said...

Maria, such a beautiful Box... Wow!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Oh.....LOVELY!!!! What a nice gift, would love tho get it as I was your friend ;)

Sunny regards, Renata

Little C's Creations said...

How cool n' pretty, Maria!!! I have got to try this on my Cricut as well!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Risa said...

Hi Maria,
Your treat boxes are super cute and decorated beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)

Gail said...

Great boxes! Those would be a nice gift for any season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |