Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii - Little Cs - CC Design

Hi Friends! Today is my day off from driving my daughter to school and I'm really making the most of it. The first thing I did this morning is work out with my Salsa/Cha Cha Dance work out. I got the cha cha workout down path. . .in this DVD, there's 5 different workouts. I'm currently working on the salsa and cha-cha. It was a great work out this morning

The next thing I did is work on this card for Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii challenge site. Today is "my" day to post a card or project. I decided to use this cute CC design stamp "Heidi Among the Flowers" that I got from Little Cs.

I colored Heid with my Copic markers and added a little bit of Stickles to the flowers. The rest of the card is basically layering. . .nothing much else


I have a lot of other projects I need to work on today. I'm doing a bit of catching up. . .well, actually a lot of catching up. I can't wait for my daughter to finish her summer school. I sorta miss all the free time I had.

Anyway. . stop by Little C's and Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii. Check out all the cute stamps the Little Cs carry and the great creations on Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Card Details:

Stamps: CC Design "Heidi Among the Flowers", Stampin Up
Paper: Prima Inc. Designer Paper, SU Regal Rose, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Copic Markers, Distressing Ink
Accessories: Coluzzle Oval Template, Stickles glitter, Fiskar Scallop scissors, Prima Flowers, Basic Basic Ribbon, Marvy heart punch

19 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Girl, this is so pretty! Aside from TGF, CC Designs are one of my favorites! Love this!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Maria!! I love all the layers and this sweet new image.

pescbrico said...

Maria, I love your cards. Not just this one. I like your style, your colors and coloring :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

2 Worlds said...

This little girl is so cute, great card Maria

Mary said...

Your card came out so sweet Maria. I love the color combo.

Good for you for working out in the morning. I'm sure you feel like you have more energy afterwards.

Mary

Cami said...

Hi Maria! Sorry I've been MIA on the blog circuit! I love all these 3 projects I've missed since Monday! Wow! Joy is lucky to have had you as her OCS partner! I love all of your cards and hope to keep up with your daily creations! Just look at what I've missed! LOL! Have a great week. Cami

Karen W said...

Very cute card and so wonderful that you are spotlighted. Have a great time catching up today.

Unknown said...

So CUTE maria! LOVE your colouring of this gorgeous image.
Viv xxx

Vicki G said...

HOw cute is she Maria! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!


Vicki

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Sweet! I love this little girl image. Great idea to put the hearts in the center of the flowers. Perfect all around!

Lisa Foster said...

How sweet! Awesome job as usual! Cool... a Salsa workout? Sounds like fun more than exercise! Have a great day! Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Maria, so adorable!
Hugs
Erin x

Norine said...

so cute love the hearts in the flower
Hugs
Norine

Tina said...

Great card maria - love the little girl images you use. Super cute...need to visit all your stamping company's and stock up.

Cute stuff

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

A little beauty!
And what a neat way of using your ribbon - must remember that one ;)

CreativeMish said...

What an adorable stamp! I love it and the little hearts inside the flowers are awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Maria, I love your coloring.

Little C's Creations said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love how you just dressed this one up!! U are awesome!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Heather Schlatter said...

Hi Miss Maria,

Ha Ha Ha I beat you I came yesterday and left a comment and I am back today and I actually got back here to comment before you got another post up!!! Wooo Hooo for me I did not miss anything!!!

So I decided to comment on one of the other many projects I looked at yesterday but only got to leave one comment then!!!

This little girl card is so cute!!! Your coloring is superb too!!!

Great job on all of your projects from last week, now lets see if you do not post tomorrow and I get to come back then I might be able to hit all of your cards for last week before you start posting for next week!!!! LOL!!!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |