Monday, August 31, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long #32 - 08-31-09

Hi Folks! Happy Monday and Happy Challenge time. We're on week #32 at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! We have about 10 more cards to go. The plan is to end the challenges on November 16 so we can take a break and enjoy the holidays! Whoohoo! This week it's Vicki of Summerthyme Studio to host our challenge and her challenge is always fun!

This week's challenge is to create a card using the traditional Christmas colors, red and green and a touch of gold or silver to your card. How easy is that? Well, I used gold foil cardstock for the matting and heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder. It's hard to take a good picture of the embossing. . .it actually looks better in person.

I'm going to make this post short. I don't have much to talk about right now! LOL! Surprising isn't it. . .I usually have a lot to say!! I'll save you the pain of having to read a long post! LOL!

Hope you all will play along in the challenge this week. . .can't wait to see your beautiful card!! Be sure to stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long and check out the beautiful cards the design team created!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Stampin Up Holy Triptych, Best Yet
Paper: Me and My Big Ideas designer paper, SU Real Red, Certainly Celery, AP Foil card stock
Ink: Versamark, Sakura glitter gel pen
Accesories: Gold Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, CB embossing folder, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Walmart ribbon



22 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I saw this on another blog and I knew it was yours even before I saw the watermark. I have that ribbon. I just have no energy to make even Halloween cards. I need a vacation with just me and my stamps. At least they dont snore.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Maria this is to die for, I always love your Christmas Cards.

Stampin2day said...

So Elegant! Stunning card!

Cathy said...

This is so gorgeous and elegant!! I love it!! Your cards are such an inspiration. Great job!!! Hugs, Cathy

Rita said...

Stunning...luv all the detail!

Ida said...

Gorgeous! Love the Gold embossing and the beautiful ribbon treatment.

Marcia said...

This is such a beautiful card -o and so inspiring!

America said...

Hey Maria!! This is absolutely beautiful with that lovely embossing! Great Xmas card!!

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely beautiful! :-)Traci

Randi said...

Hello Maria!!! Hope you are well!!!
Are you sick of this SoCal heat or what!?!?

I feel like I haven't been blogging in forever. I love all your latest creations! Thanks for all this beautiful Christmas inspiration!
I have to say that pink and black Christmas tree card several posts down is my fav!!! So cool!!!

Tina said...

r u kidding me - this card is amazing....you always rock these chalenges out - such inspiration.

Jodi said...

This is a very pretty card Maria! Love the image you used too!
It really is getting close to the holidays!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW~very elegant Maria!! I love how the gold accents!

Sandra said...

Maria your card is gorgeous!!

Hugs
Sandy

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card! Simply gorgeous!

Rina said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...very elegant!

Unknown said...

Now THAT Maria, is what you CALL a Christmas card!! Absolutely stunning!
Viv xxx

Elena said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Maria! Love the elegant embossing!

Norine said...

another pretty card love the gold
Hugs
Norine

Mary said...

Stunning,stunning stunning!I am in awe of your cards Maria. This Christmas card is just stunning.

Mary

Joy said...

what an elegant and enchanting card! love how it turned out! another Christmas challenge! amazing! keep up the wonderful work!

Dawn Easton said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Maria! Wow! So rich and elegant looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |