Sunday, August 2, 2009

Altered Box and Scrapbook Layout

Hi Friends! Hey. . .where have you been Maria? Yeah, I haven't post anything new for the past two days. Honestly, I haven't blurfed, commented, or blogged. Why? Because I was just sooooo lazy. I just wanted to do other things. . .nothing exciting or anything but just whatever. Do you feel that way sometimes? I did craft last night and made this scrapbook layout and the altered box below.

As you all know. . .I'm not a scrapbooker. I do try but it's not my forte. I'm not entirely happy with my layout but it's better than not making one. I'm always stumped when I work on my layouts. I don't know what I'm expecting from myself. I'll continue to try and one day maybe I'll get good at it. LOL!


I altered a Starbucks box. It was lying around in my closet for a year now. I actually had a bunch of them but a few months ago I threw them away because I never got around to altering them. The inside of the box is also lined but I didn't take a picture of it.

Anyway. . .nothing much else to this projectt.

I gotta run. . .my husband is waiting for me to drop him off at the auto shop.

Hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday!!


12 comments:

Elena said...

Very beautiful scrapbook page!
Love how you altered the box too!

Cathy said...

Maria, I think your layout is wonderful!! Great job!! Your box is also very cute!! Love the papers that you chose and the colors are great!! Hugs,Cathy

CraftyC said...

Love all the different elements on your page Maria, and your box is just gorgeous!
Clairex

Danni said...

These are both wonderful!! You did a great job!

Vicki G said...

Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! The scrapbook layout is awesome too....You've been a busy Chicka since I've been away from Blog Surfin! YOu're projects are Awesome!

Vicki

de said...

Your page is beautiful! And the box is awesome?!

I know what you mean about not feeling like doing all those things some days. My week was like that. I barely did anything every day after work last week. Didn't even go to the gym. UGH.

Guess we slacked on our photo challenge this week... maybe next?

2 Worlds said...

There is no right and wrong Maria the important thing is to record those memories loved the pictures the box is gorgeous !

Rleen said...

Aloha Maria,
WOW! I really miss your amazing creations! I love your wonderful layout. The colors and the design are fabulous and I love the beautiful photos too.

Your altered box is awesome, I love all the embellishments. TFS!

Hugs,
Arlene

Claireabelle said...

You scrapbook page is fab! I love your altered box though Maria, it's beautiful
x

Catherine said...

I love your page! I love the diff. size photos, the embellies, the vellum, the assortment of papers...it's all great!
And your S'Bucks box looks great! I like to alter, but I don't think I have the patients for boxes yet. LOL! Awesome job on both counts!

Kyoko said...

Good grief woman ... you da bomb!

Tracy.H said...

Well, I think your layout is amazing! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |