Monday, August 3, 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #28

Hi Friends! It's that time again. . .you know what Monday is all about right? Well, if you don't . . .it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge! Yup! And. . this week's it's Debbie of the Paper Garden turn to host our challenge! Yipee! Debbie's challenge is a sketch challenge! There are 2 additional requirements to the sketch. . .one is to emboss the top half of the card and use designer paper to the bottom half as shown on my card.

Honestly, this card almost didn't happen. I procrastinated and the plan was to make this card after dinner. Well, after dinner last night I was so sleepy that I thought. . .oh, I'll just make it tomorrow. Then I remembered that it's my daughter's school day again and well, I won't be home in the morning. Uggh!

My life schedule is sort of messed up because of my having to bring my daughter to school. Many of the things I normally do in the morning now have to be done later in the afternoon or evening. It's been throwing my schedule off a bit. I usually will comment blogs and such or blog but now, I have to plan ahead or wait until I get home. It's all good. . .I'll get accustomed to it soon enough.

Nothing much to my card. I colored my image with Copic Markers and added snowflake embellishments to the bows. That's basically it.



Anyway. . .be sure to stop by the Christmas Stampin All Year Long blog site and check out all the cute cards created by the design team.

Hope you'll stop by and play along this week!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Rachel Ann Miller, Stampin Up
Paper: SU designer paper, SU cardstock.
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: Jolee by You embellishments, Coluzzle Circle Template, Fiskar Scallop Scissors, Basic Basic Ribbon, Metallic Cord


28 comments:

Vicki G said...

Maria, this is stunning!!! Wow Wow WOW!!!!!

Becky said...

Another stunning creation..

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Maria!! Love the colors and texture. Great job.

doris said...

Your card is so beautiful!
I love your work!!

Hugs
Doris xx

Denise said...

Very pretty! Such a cute image, I love the colors that you used instead of the traditional red & green.

Kristine said...

Awww...sooo PRETTY! Love your beautiful color combo Maria! This totally makes me want winter to come. I just LOVE the snow and sledding with the girls. Or sittin' inside with a cup of cocoa watching the snow fall...not sitting inside with the AC cause it's 104 degrees out, like we're doing now! (my craft room doesn't have ac either! :( Whaaa!) LOL. Love your cute snowflake elements on this card too. Great job!

de said...

Beautiful card lady! I know what you mean about the photos. I was a slacker too. It sounds like we were in the exact same mood last week! And then it's heck trying to catch up. And on top of that I'm going to visit my nephew this weekend so that means I won't have my normal two days at home to get stuff done. SIGH. Ohwell. We will do better when we can!

Nunt said...

Supercute card again Maria!

xx,
nunt

Cathy said...

Maria, this is really gorgeous as usual!! I procrastinated too and almost didn't get done. Life just seems to move along without regard to cardmaking or crafting!!! Super cute card though!!

Hugs, Cathy

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

WOW! Maria. I love this card so much ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the super cute image and those lush papers!
Erin x

Danni said...

Love the colors!!! Great card!

Michelle said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! The colors are awesome, the image is so sweet and colored beautifully and I wish I could have a little of your talent so I could create these awesome pieces of art!!

Cami said...

Oh I love this card with the wonderful color combination! Hey, you're a great Mom for taking your daughter to school...it won't be forever LOL! Have a wonderful week, Maria! Cami

Joy said...

cute Christmas card! you must be ready to start! I am not even there yet! as always...you do such wonderful work on all your creations! TFS!

Tammy said...

Very sweet!

Patty Chalas said...

Stunning!!!! love the color combo. Adorable card!!

Kyoko said...

Hi Maria! What can I say, I just LOVE your creations. Absolutely FAB!

Cheryl said...

What a very pretty card!!! I just found your blog from another blog.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Maria. Love the colours you've chosen.
Viv xx

Randi said...

Maria, I absolutely love this card!! The colors are so stunning together!! Love how you embossed the top half! And the snowflakes are so cute!!

That image is adorable and I love how you punched it and colored it!! It makes an incredible focal point!

Norine said...

love this card really like the non trad colors and design
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow girl this is stunning.

Jodi said...

Very pretty Card!! I love the colors you chose!! I'm happy that I can finally leave you comments!! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tina said...

maria - great card...don't count me out of the challenges...my mom just past away and having to deal with all that...I will play again soon.

Elena said...

Very beautiful card, Maria! I love the colors and cute snowflakes!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love the snowflake embossing! It really makes the color of the images pop!

inlovestamping said...

Love the colors of your card! Amazing card once again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |